Hey Members, let me introduce myself a little better.

My wife and I have been dabbling in photography now for a few years. Weve been sharing one camera and I think its time to start taking our hobby to the next level. We got our tax returns back and are ready to spend the mother load on new equipment. Everything from backdrops to studio lighting.

So heres my list of things to get, perhaps some of you more experienced photographers can point me in the right direction on either what products to start looking into or at least on how much we should spend. FYI We plan on eventually pursuing weddings and family portraits.

1. A good Cannon body.
2. 2 lenses
3. A set of light kits that can do both, back drops and regular indoor portraits.
4. And finally a decent flash

Feel free to chime in a remind me of the stuff I may be forgetting. :) And any help would be greatly appreciated.

hmmm...so how is that 20 year old Wedding Photography biz goin'?

My wife and I have been dabbling in photography now for a few years. Weve been sharing one camera and I think its time to start taking our hobby to the next level. We got our tax returns back and are ready to spend the mother load on new equipment. Everything from backdrops to studio lighting.

So heres my list of things to get, perhaps some of you more experienced photographers can point me in the right direction on either what products to start looking into or at least on how much we should spend. FYI We plan on eventually pursuing weddings and family portraits.

1. A good Cannon body.
2. 2 lenses
3. A set of light kits that can do both, back drops and regular indoor portraits.

Feel free to chime in a remind me of the stuff I may be forgetting. :) And any help would be greatly appreciated.

He didn't say his business is wedding photography, he said it is wedding videography, and also dj services, and he also admits that he has just got interested in photography a couple of years ago.

Troll'n, Troll'n Troll'n...keep them trolls a troll'n. TROLL-HIDE!

Ive worked side by side with the best and the worst photographers and have learned much from both of their styles.

Not quite sure you learned a lot from these "best and worst" photographers to be quite frank.

lmao!! already gone! He is quick, I will give him that!

Houston, we've got a problem...
We can't find the page you're looking for.

God I love google

1. A good Cannon body.
2. 2 lenses

He didn't say his business is wedding photography, he said it is wedding videography, and also dj services, and he also admits that he has just got interested in photography a couple of years ago.

Hey thanks for noticing. Ive come here for the right reasons. To discuss photogrsaphy offer advice and recieve some. On every forum theres a handful of people who like to stir drama. I thought if I just TOLD THE TRUTH, ignored the drama and kept posting about photograhy theyed eventually go away. But man, it appears this board is more about drama then photography. It just wont quit. Anywhoo thanks for noticing and commenting.

Most reactions

Back