Historic Downtown Buildings at Dusk

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these after work recently. I wanted to catch the light from the street lamps on the buildings before it got too dark. It gets dark way too early this time of year now with daylight savings. C&C most welcome and appreciated. Thanks as always for looking. :)

historic_websave.jpg

I also have a vertical one.
historic2_websave.jpg
\

Thanks for looking! :)

NJ

I like the first one better, but they are both amazing. Great job!

:thumbup:Dude thoes kick ass...

ohh now look what you've done.... make me curse and all. :sexywink:

Very nice. I'm curious as to how you get the great saturated color, with out compromising the photo.

where in NJ is this?

Thanks everyone for the great comments! Really appreciated. :)

:thumbup:Dude thoes kick ass...

ohh now look what you've done.... make me curse and all. :sexywink:

HA HA! Sorry Scott, I hate to be the cause of your cursing. You can blame it on me. :)

Cool. Where is that? Looks familiar...

Thanks Neal. This was taken in western wisconsin, where I spend a lot of my time.

Very nice. I'm curious as to how you get the great saturated color, with out compromising the photo.

Thanks doobs! Actually, I didnt add any saturation to these at all. The key is low ISO, long exposures, and a sturdy tripod. It also helps to use mirror lockup, which helps to minimize the slight shutter vibration when the image is snapped.

where in NJ is this?

As I told Neal, this is actually in western wisconsin. I dont live in NJ. ;) Thanks for asking.

this is nice, in particular the two complementary colours

As I told Neal, this is actually in western wisconsin. I dont live in NJ. ;) Thanks for asking.

lol... i feel slightly cheated NJMAN!!!!!!!

So wait, if you're not in New Jersey, what's up with the name?
You were raised in New Jersey ...right?

Awesome photos, man! I love the first one, especially.

Most reactions

Back