How about a Thank You to the moderators!

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It seems to me the moderators have been taking a lot of heat lately. But, for those who have been around for more than a month, can remember the disarray this forum was in just a couple short years ago. I, for one, think our current set of moderators do a fantastic job. Especially given they have other lives to tend to, and they have to try to please everyone.

We may not always agree with every decision they make, but overall, they keep things organized and civil. In the past, more people were at each others throats, and there was little enforcement to keep the forum on track. Keeping it about photography.

So, thank you moderators! Keep up the diligent work!

Reported as spam.

:p

Tough Crowd

It's hard to moderate a website of various backgrounds, personalities, etc. So they do an excellent job.

Someone needs to send them a free t-shirt or coffee mug !!

Tough Crowd

It's hard to moderate a website of various backgrounds, personalities, etc. So they do an excellent job.

Someone needs to send them a free t-shirt or coffee mug !!
Dude...we cannot even get the orders for robes placed--what makes you think we could get T-shirts or coffee mugs ordered and payed for?

Ouch... Personally, I would like the address for all the mods to put you on my Christmas card list. < take that all you amateur suck-ups>

Hey, I gotta do something to try to get that free t-shirt!

In all seriousness, though. They do a pretty good job. I much prefer the current state of things over past conditions..

The mod. team is definitely a bunch of masochists!

T shirts, maybe new panties for you know who

Cartman.jpg

See, the thing is, it's said that being a TPF moderator is a thankless job. Now, the way I see it, if we start handing out thanks to these mods, then they'll start to expect not only thanks, but also more and more they will grow to expect real, actual "stuff"!!!

If we're not careful here, pretty soon, Mishele will have her own dressing room, complete with 32-ounce bowls of green peanut M&M's, and cases of Fiji water and diet Rockstar; pixmedic will become a male-mod diva, expecting mustache wax gift baskets and free dry-cleaning and pressing of ALL his white shirts and trousers! Manny will demand, and get a rabbit-fur robe, diamond-encrusted walking stick, and a free year's tanning salon pass; tirediron will probably demand something uniquely Canadian, like 20-kilogram bricks of salmon pemmican and 5-kilogram cakes of dried elderberries, and vessels of fine wines imported from Washington state...God only knows what Big Mike will demand....probably hockey box seats and new studio lights...

No...we must draw a line in the sand, right here and now!

Ah, come on, Derrel. What's the point of having slippery slopes if we can't enjoy the ride? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back