I am actually enjoying this winter with my camera... bring it on!

The birds like your feeders! Favorite is #4 the backside feathers. Sharp!
thanks Cheryl.. and the squirrels .. lol.. they took the whole suet with them yesterday ..

Those photos look so much brighter than the UK winter. I had a problem with Canon in bright sunshine and they say that it is fixed - but I have not had any bright sun for the last few weeks to test it!

Those photos look so much brighter than the UK winter. I had a problem with Canon in bright sunshine and they say that it is fixed - but I have not had any bright sun for the last few weeks to test it!
it helps that i have a huge willow tree in the foreground.. i think it adds the color even though it is bare right now.. hope your sun shines soon..

Nice sharp shots.
thanks very much.. love your horse..
He was a good roping horse - steer all day just with leg pressure... - he's gone now.
sorry to hear this.. we have 4 and they are all seniors.. oldest is 34..
Our last lesson horse, a Morgan mare, passed away at 29 a few years ago. We've since sold the acreage and moved to a condo. We do miss the horses sometimes so looking at volunteering with the therapeutic riding program in Ocala.

Nice sharp shots.
thanks very much.. love your horse..
He was a good roping horse - steer all day just with leg pressure... - he's gone now.
sorry to hear this.. we have 4 and they are all seniors.. oldest is 34..
Our last lesson horse, a Morgan mare, passed away at 29 a few years ago. We've since sold the acreage and moved to a condo. We do miss the horses sometimes so looking at volunteering with the therapeutic riding program in Ocala.
You live in Ocala.. we were actually thinking of moving the horses there .. but our vet said they are too old for the trip.. and also too old for the enormous change..hay & weather etc.. someday i still hope to move there..

Just Beautiful...Well Done!!!

What I like about winter photography:

The light is good for much of the day if you are far enough north (northern hemisphere)

You don't have to get up/stay up so early/late for the golden and blue hours

What I like about winter photography:

The light is good for much of the day if you are far enough north (northern hemisphere)

You don't have to get up/stay up so early/late for the golden and blue hours
I like spring and summer and fall better..but i definitely enjoyed this winter a bit better because of photography.. you really do have changing light and different settings are needed so practice i learned quite a bit.. thanks

Damn! They are beautiful. What's the bird, second from the bottom?
The black bird with the speckles of color is a European Starling..thank you

Reactions: PJM

Most reactions

Back