I love crows................>

wow there are quite a few of them. I think these would look good in BW as well.

Ah ha! Right you are. Thanks for the link. These guys are constantly fighting the mocking birds for the rights to our mulberry tree. They just can't leave eachother alone. Thankfully it's just one or two birds at a time. It would be rather unfortunate if the whole flock got involved. Sorry. Off topic.

I was trying to picture these in B&W as well. Or maybe even infrared. Still they're lovely as they stand. Wish we had cemeterys like that here.

yea i'v done a few b+w which i'll post in the DS gallery soon, some detail is lost in the conversion but i dont mind too much........

Thanks for the comments guys :)

crows are easy to get close to...al you need are 2 things:

Crow call
Camo

ok, i forgot about patience but it helps too. crows are smart but dumb. they know when trouble is coming, but they will answer to and go to crow calls like its a homing beacon. i took my call out back one day after crows left, started calling, and what would you know within 15 seconds had crows circling above looking for whatever was calling them!

ps: nice pics! im goin to my grandpas camp this weekend with a few rolls of film. i hope i can get some good b+w pics of his place, if so ill post them here!

Most reactions

Back