If you had..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
aprilraven said:
( first off...i keep wanting to write backwards now...do ya'll??)

second, i think my most favorite thing i wanna ask...among many things..

"did i ever make You throw Your head back, laughing??? did You ever get tickled at some antics that i did???" i would love to know if He smiled, grinned, or just even busted out just one time because of me being a goof ball...

aside from that.... i guess i would want to know if i ever touched His Heart..... since He is so good at touching mine....

i wonder if i have ever gave back to Him anything near as good as He has given me...

great question, photogal.... how about you???

First thing I would do would be to stand in awe!

Second thing I would do is bow!

Then I would ask if there was anything I could do for Him.

Then I would ask if there is something in particular He wanted me to know.

Then I would ask what questions I should ask of Him.

Then I would ask.....what is up with the whole mosquito deal!

:heart:

Hey Mistress ... it ain't that funny, babe ... you ever had God give you a little shove to get you in line?!? I still carry the knot ... and there isn't enough floss ... ya know?

PG ... you're a wise one. I have a friend that thinks like that. :salute: and that's the type of answer he'd give. He'd want to know what God wanted of him ... what God wanted him to know. He's forever telling me that God owes me nothing: no explanations, no answers ... it is I who owe. And owe. And owe.

FYI ... my retired-preacher-husband tells me constantly that the reason there will be seven years in the Trib is because it'll take that long for God to answer all my questions ... He will see me and tell me to take a seat while He finishes up with everyone else ... :meh:

:lol:

Having been in that precise position - the question I asked was:
Is there really a Master Plan?
He um-ed and ah-ed before finally admitting that there wasn't and that He made it up as He went along.
In that case, I said, if it's all the same to you I'll make it up as I go along for myself from now on.
He looked rather pleased, muttered 'one less moron to worry about' and went on his way.
Ever since then I have been an Atheist.

Why we have to grow old, weak, and have our bodies fail on us little by little. Wish that when our time was up, it would just happen. I feel so bad for the elderly, who cant move right, and their mind is going, and they **** them selves.
ok that last one is true, but also ment to cast a smile.

Doug

Avis! You tell people that story every time you get drunk.
I notice you didn't say when it happened.... or what 'medication' you were on, you old hippy :lol:

Avis said:
Having been in that precise position - the question I asked was:
Is there really a Master Plan?
He um-ed and ah-ed before finally admitting that there wasn't and that He made it up as He went along.
In that case, I said, if it's all the same to you I'll make it up as I go along for myself from now on.
He looked rather pleased, muttered 'one less moron to worry about' and went on his way.
Ever since then I have been an Atheist.

I am happy for you.....to have it all figured out must really be a great feeling!:hugs:

Hertz van Rental said:
Avis! You tell people that story every time you get drunk.
I notice you didn't say when it happened.... or what 'medication' you were on, you old hippy :lol:

dammit... looks like i sent over the wrong meds again! :er: :lol:

Calliope said:

Why does he just get meds? We get the full service treatment of shock, meds and restraints ...

photo gal said:
Could ya toss a few over my way? : )

NO MA'AM! You are too much like the Grimmz ... you gotta have shock treatment, too!

(package includes scents and songs by Mistress!!)

Calliope said:

i think he got mine...and i got his.... cause all of a sudden, i can smell the ocean...!!

i'm with nicole, calliope and photogal...

but the answer to most questions, whether its age, or health, or death..

i think when we get in front of HIM and we are face down, i think we wont care anymore... i mean, when your at the end of the line, and He is there in all His glory and grace and love, what question is important....

the only why i could ask, is ... why me? why would you love someone like me like you do.... what did i ever do to deserve that??

cause let me share, my best 15 minutes in life ..the best most courageous thing i have ever done, the least selfish thing, is not worthy enough of notice...

so..... why me? then a huge THANK YOU, LORD!

* one reason i aint going below level..? too dammmned hot!!!*

Okay ... so I'm going to expand your question a little, Photo Gal ... Raven and I talk a lot about this:

If you were given the chance to bring a loved one back for 24 hours, would you do it?

I say no ... I couldn't go through letting them go again.

She'll be along in a bit to give her side ...

right here cuzin...

and yes yes yes... i would give everything in this world i have ever laid claim to... and rejoice in the poverty, to have that time with my father, my brother, friends...what ever...

i would never complain about having nothing, if it took all i owned to see them for 24 hrs... heck yeah, shoot yeah.. dang yeah... for sure.. yeah..!

More power to ya, Raven ... I just could NOT do it ... waaaay too much pain.

(selfish me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back