If you had..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
anicole said:
Okay ... so I'm going to expand your question a little, Photo Gal ... Raven and I talk a lot about this:

If you were given the chance to bring a loved one back for 24 hours, would you do it?

I say no ... I couldn't go through letting them go again.

She'll be along in a bit to give her side ...

Preface: don't read this if you have a tendency to get emotional.

I'd say yes. I would bring back my first son who was stillborn. I'd want to tell him that I love him so much and I think of him all the time. I want to be able to put my arms around him while he's alive and feel his arms around me... I want to see him smile and hear him laugh just once.

Sorry, didn't mean to make this so sad... gotta stop now!

Calliope said:

I'd say yes. I would bring back my first son who was stillborn. I'd want to tell him that I love him so much and I think of him all the time. I want to be able to put my arms around him while he's alive and feel his arms around me... I want to see him smile and hear him laugh just once.

:hug:: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I believe someday you will!

photo gal said:
I am happy for you.....to have it all figured out must really be a great feeling!:hugs:
Ah, but Avis doesn't have it figured out. That's the joy of it. Every day becomes an adventure because you never know what's around the next corner.*

*Quite often it's Avis in a ski mask and waving a sock full of sand - or at least that's my experience...

Hertz van Rental said:
Ah, but Avis doesn't have it figured out. That's the joy of it. Every day becomes an adventure because you never know what's around the next corner.*

*Quite often it's Avis in a ski mask and waving a sock full of sand - or at least that's my experience...

:lmao:

Hertz van Rental said:

I had a feeling! :mrgreen:

If I was still alive, I would ask him when I was gonna die.

If I was dead, I would ask him if he's letting me in.

Calliope said:

:hug::

I somewhat know the feeling. We lost a twin early in this pg (not quite the same for most, but I still think about that child). It is a long story and not very happy with the twin that has so far survived.

As far as what I would ask of God. I ask Him everyday for "please this or that" until recently. Now I just say thank you, because I know He will take care of me and give me more than I can expect when I am ready. For a while people kept telling me God will protect and hold your baby, to which I would reply "but why won't he let me?"

I guess Calliope and I should keep our sad stories to PMs and not bring down the board. Sorry, but honestly it kinda felt good to "talk" about it, Thank you.

tmpadmin said:
:hug::

I somewhat know the feeling. We lost a twin early in this pg (not quite the same for most, but I still think about that child). It is a long story and not very happy with the twin that has so far survived.

As far as what I would ask of God. I ask Him everyday for "please this or that" until recently. Now I just say thank you, because I know He will take care of me and give me more than I can expect when I am ready. For a while people kept telling me God will protect and hold your baby, to which I would reply "but why won't he let me?"

I guess Calliope and I should keep our sad stories to PMs and not bring down the board. Sorry, but honestly it kinda felt good to "talk" about it, Thank you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Then I am glad you did! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

....I just know, I would never make it that far to get a question out. Im too far gone...whew.. it sure is warm down here.:lol:

things are a lot more simple than some give it credit for...and i know a number of us would be willing to assist if you have questions...

chiller.... give it a try.
try faith... it works... promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back