What's new

Im not sure and could use some advice

I like the ragged edge edit too. I would straighten out the guy with the mini-bat who is leaning, then crop out the extra space.

i think that would make the photo lose some of its character, along with the fact that i would have to get him back over here to straighten him out or it would just look like he has scoliosis heh
 
I like the ragged edge edit too. I would straighten out the guy with the mini-bat who is leaning, then crop out the extra space.
The lean and the empty space work very well together in this square crop.
The lean is part of the attitude. Why lose it?
 
I like the ragged edge edit too. I would straighten out the guy with the mini-bat who is leaning, then crop out the extra space.
The lean and the empty space work very well together in this square crop.
The lean is part of the attitude. Why lose it?


you said it much better than i did bitter ty lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom