What's new

I'm Pretty Sure the Big Stopper Makes Every Scene More Beautiful

I would love this system but the sun will burn out before I pay that much.
I guess it's all a matter of perspective; I shoot Singh Ray filters almost exclusively and the first time I saw the price of a Lee kit I thought, "wow, that's a pretty good deal."

Seems legit. The lee filters, while expensive, perform flawlessly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kinda my point, the Lee is about 1/3 the cost of the Singh Ray, yet people are always complaining about the price. :confused: The Singh Rays starts at $400 for the small plate, and goes up to $550 for the larger one:shock: . That makes the LEE a pretty good deal comparatively, and explains why they are always out of stock everywhere. :wink::D
 
I guess it's all a matter of perspective; I shoot Singh Ray filters almost exclusively and the first time I saw the price of a Lee kit I thought, "wow, that's a pretty good deal."

Seems legit. The lee filters, while expensive, perform flawlessly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kinda my point, the Lee is about 1/3 the cost of the Singh Ray, yet people are always complaining about the price. :confused: The Singh Rays starts at $400 for the small plate, and goes up to $550 for the larger one:shock: . That makes the LEE a pretty good deal comparatively, and explains why they are always out of stock everywhere. :wink::D

Luckily I didn't have to wait for the big stopper.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Seems legit. The lee filters, while expensive, perform flawlessly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kinda my point, the Lee is about 1/3 the cost of the Singh Ray, yet people are always complaining about the price. :confused: The Singh Rays starts at $400 for the small plate, and goes up to $550 for the larger one:shock: . That makes the LEE a pretty good deal comparatively, and explains why they are always out of stock everywhere. :wink::D

Luckily I didn't have to wait for the big stopper.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky you. When I was looking for a 10 stop (my 8 stop not being enough) Lee was out and I ended up with a B&W. On another board I'm on there is a running thread that keeps people updated with what retailers have the big stopper in stock. You know you've got a good product when there's a virtual bulletin board just to let people know where you product is available. :)
 
That's kinda my point, the Lee is about 1/3 the cost of the Singh Ray, yet people are always complaining about the price. :confused: The Singh Rays starts at $400 for the small plate, and goes up to $550 for the larger one:shock: . That makes the LEE a pretty good deal comparatively, and explains why they are always out of stock everywhere. :wink::D

Luckily I didn't have to wait for the big stopper.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky you. When I was looking for a 10 stop (my 8 stop not being enough) Lee was out and I ended up with a B&W. On another board I'm on there is a running thread that keeps people updated with what retailers have the big stopper in stock. You know you've got a good product when there's a virtual bulletin board just to let people know where you product is available. :)

Right? It's a great product. I love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I love mine as well, they make for some great shots dont they?
 
Dang, expensive for a piece of glass. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom