What's new

In Lüneburg Heath - two collages

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd put these 8 photos from our yesterdays outing in Lüneburg Heath together to two collages, but unfortunately, Photobucket has downsized them even more than I did, and now they have become quite, quite small...

You might still enjoy "the trip"?

AmWilsederBerg1.jpg


AmWilsederBerg2.jpg
 
very nice, Corinna! I do like the very last pic. the one with a sky which is very very blue and a tree :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks, Mentos.
I am having second thoughts about the collages, though, since the individual photos have thus become very small... The expanse of the national park "Lüneburg Heath" can no longer be appreciated --- it looks nicely large and the far view we had is really nicely to be seen if the whole screen is filled with one of those photos only... Alas! I made the collage... so here it is now...
 
Any chance of a bigger copy of that last shot? I'd like to see it a bit bigger to be able to properly appreciate it. Love the sky even at that size.
 
nice colors, a bit of summer and a bit of fall.
btw. do you know people in Lüneburg named "Bünnings" ? :D
I had a teacher from Lüneburg :)
 
Hello there Corina :D Your landscapes are amazing, i like the one with the blue sky and streaky cloud formation (2nd collage). You should be selling this to postcard companies, ill be your agent, i get 10% share :lol:
 
Wonderful shots! I admire your ability to shoot landscapes, you see things that I normally wouldn't and it makes for lovely photos from you!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Upon request:

LneburgerHeide2.jpg


Thank you all :D.
My pleasure to also show us bigger versions of the now quite little photos of the collages. :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Ooops, sorry, Peter. True fact is: I don't know anybody in Lüneburg. Sorry. It's some 50 km from where we live and I only went there to see a special doctor for my kids, years ago. Or to take foreign guests there, since it is A BEAUTIFUL old town! Wonderful houses! (Actually, now that I am thinking about it, I really should go there more often!!!)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thank you, Raymond. Would there be any of the other tiny seven photos that you would like to see a little larger?

As much as I like to compose this kind of collages, now that I have found a way to frame my pictures (with the simplest possible means only, i.e. via Paint), I am quite unhappy with how much Photobucket condensed the first... but I have meanwhile found out that leaves apparently require an awful lot of pixel information, much unlike a blue sky, for example, so many leaves will always become a small picture in Photobucket...
 
beautiful sky in the last shot Lafoto!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom