Is this right: All my pictures and text from TPF thread posted on blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That is definitely not ok.

That site is just scraping threads off TPF to create a fake "blog" built by robots, to wrap advertising around. They're scumbags.

I would email them telling them you have copyrights to those photos and tell them you want them removed unless they are paying you. They are using your photos to make money on their site, even if it IS just a tpf copy/paste job with credits.

Last edited:
If you post it on the internet then some SOB is going to scam it for his own benefit. Get used to the idea.

I would email them telling them you have copyrights to those photos and tell them you want them removed unless they are paying you. They are using your photos to make money on their site, even if it IS just a tpf copy/paste job with credits.
every

I did some more digging on the Blog and is nothing BUT TPF photographs and post! Just randomly click on a link and scroll down, you will see a TPF reference link to everyone. TPF needs to have this site shut down if it's not your blog.

Example: Digital Photography: Juvenile Common Tern on a rainy morning

If you post it on the internet then some SOB is going to scam it for his own benefit. Get used to the idea.

Yes, but it's pulling everything from TPF, including Text. TPF needs to get involved in this.

I already said that, man. I guess Tailgunner has me on ignore!

*sniff*

I already said that, man. I guess Tailgunner has me on ignore!

*sniff*

Sorry, I'm not ignoring anyone and replied to your reply. I think TPF should get involved and have it shut down.

Sure, but that doesn't mean you should just let it go.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Sure, but that doesn't mean you should just let it go.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Your posts are there to ;)

Yes, but it's pulling everything from TPF, including Text. TPF needs to get involved in this.

I agree. Someone needs to point this out to the administrators since they are pulling virtually EVERY post from TPF each month and passing them off as their own.

If you leave your bike where someone can get it onto a trailer, then I guess they deserve to take it from you. Get used to the idea.

Yea they pulled Kristofer Rowe - CoastConn pictures of juvenile common tern he just posted them I think today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back