It didn't even hurt.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Broke out the cordless hedge trimmer today and I was sweeping downward one handing it when some how I hit my ring finger tip of my left hand..It was just a bump but it split open pretty deep, Oops. When my hand turned all red, I thought it was time for the ER so I had my wife drive me down. A couple hours latter, I left the ER with a tetanus shot, 6 stitches and a gauze bandage. There was no pain from the wound at all but the 2 injections in my finger of Lidocaine was a killer. So how is your day going:lmao:

Last edited:
I thought I was having a bad day until I read your post...Compared to 25 nearly healing staples, your 6 seems pretty mild ...

I thought I was having a bad day until I read your post...Compared to 25 nearly healing staples, your 6 seems pretty mild ...

Yes 6 is pretty mild. I should have used duck tape,it seems to have a million uses.

Holy crap!! :pale: I've been sitting here grumpy because I strained my back yesterday doing yoga and it's still a little sore. um...but no stitches or bleeding parts, so suddenly I'm feeling better!

Take care of that hand!! :hug::

Gee and I thought I was having a bad day because every single person in this city decided to do their laundry today and I had to go to five of them before finding an open washer. Now.... doesn't seem like such a big deal.

So glad you're ok!

Thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
THANK YOU for not posting any pictures! I'm getting woozy just thinking about it :pale:

Hope it heals up quick!

You have to be careful when sticking your fingers in a bush.

hey.... my day was ok....

May I share something? ;)

.. 3 years ago I had to deal with something similar, but more complicated... I had something like a zit on my pinky finger and two surgeons decided to cut the tip of my finger because it wasn't a zit but something else that could be dangerous.

So, while surgery was on, I was watching it all the time, curiosity... First, they injected me something for the pain and tied the finger with a rubber (sorry for the lack of words in my dictionary) froze the tip of the finger and just remove it. I could see blood vessels and the flash was completely grey. He sliced the piece of my skin like a pizza piece shape and then he sawed it, with the intention to make me a new tip of the finger. That skin stitched looked like like "y"shape. The needle went through my nail a few times. I figured, that would be painful when I come back home...

Anyway, he was super happy with the way how he fixed my finger.

Few days ago I couldn't function, sleep, walk or anything, because of the pain I felt. My whole arm was under inflammation. Back to the surgeon. My finger was blue, my whole arm was swollen. He was "oh so sorry so sorry!" while he was ripping the stitches and the dried sticked "Y" shape skin! and all that without any pain killers, because of the inflammation. I was screaming, yelling and crying at the same time! and he was trying to flirt! like, that will help me!!!?

ok soo, Thank you! I've never talked about that

The lesson I gave you: You'll be fine ;)

Sounds like me. I have managed on separate occasions to damage both of my ring fingers. Both times I took the nail completely out. All the way to the root! Went to the er the first time and the needle in the injury does hurt worse then the actual injury.

Glad I read limrs request to not post cuz I was gonna. Lol!

Hope you mend quickly.

giphy.gif

Most reactions

Back