Kristy's Extremly Cool Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i can remember you having a rant about a tog who was on the tele or something being dissed a while ago and you didnt some on here for ages cause people thought you were being silly

Don't you ever tire of this jealousy Jols? You aren't a terrible photog. Why don't you spend your time enhancing your craft instead of cruising this forum trying to make yourself a "somebody".
You aren't a bad shot. You would earn much more respect showing people what YOU can do, instead of always trying to show people that you are jealous.
Honestly, anything I can do, you can too.

^^^ Ahhh, I'd always wondered about the 'getting the dress dirty before the wedding day', as you'd said once before these are shot beforehand. The sheet makes sense, and I've never detected it in the shots.

It's sometimes hard to hide. Sometimes it takes a ton of post work, which if you look closely at some of my work, can't be hidden flawlessly. I try, but these girls, rightly, are concerned about the dress.

:lmao::lmao::hail::hail:

I think #10 is my favorite.
Love the blue wall too. I should find a blue wall and orange sidewalk like that here in Denver and get all of the Broncos fans to come to me;)

:lmao::lmao::hail::hail:

And what does that mean?exactly, hide away girl? Does that mean you have something better you can share with us all? Perhaps you have a few shots at Tony Blair's home??????
Maybe you can show us an example that you made some money on???????? That is why we all get with each other right? You are going to show us all a better way to do it, make more money, and have the client love you?????? I'm sure you have done a lot of high end weddings. I assume that's why you keep piping in. It would be really cool if you finally put up a website showing your work. That would be way cool. Maybe we could all emulate you. That would be way way cool. We all want to be you. You Rock.
Right?
All you have to do is show us how cool you are. We all know you are cool, 'cause you told us. I can't wait to see. It's gonna be really great. Just tell us where to go, ok?
Hugs to Judus.

Hey, the sole reason I am here, is to help in any way I can, and inspire if possible.
People like Jols only make me want to leave.
But hey, she's not my *****, and she's not going to get me down. She is a noone. In anyone's book she is a non issue.
So if I can help, I'm here.
Much love.
Cindy.

no one is a no one

Sheesh, jols, you're like the little kid who always has to get the last word. Just drop it already!

Ok, that was wrong and I was mad. Jols, if you want to LEARN, I WILL HELP YOU. If you want to live you life as a troll, I can't help you.
Get over your problems.

ok i have gone quiet

i love that blue wall

Sheesh, jols, you're like the little kid who always has to get the last word. Just drop it already!

I honestly don't know what is up with her. I really don't. But I'm also suprised that you let her run rampant.

She's got no work of her own to share, and she has no experience to garnish. She is a troll. And nothing else

Ok, who is tired and sick to death with Jols?
Anyone but me?
I've been for a while actually. I try to ignore whatever she posts. Don't let her get to you. Your work is phenominal. Seriously. I drag my hubby to the computer everytime you post something. I wish I could be half as talented as you. You've given me a new stick to measure my own work by. Anyone who has time to get online and cut people down has no life of their own. And her photos aren't even that great. Who is she to judge the goddess? (That would be you)

no one is a no one

Yes, and as much as you would love to be an issue, you are not. On your best day, you are not.
So go find someone else to haunt. I'm not your girl.
You are not me.
Your are too lazy to ever be me.
You would rather be a downer to all people much better than you.
So move on.

i am trying but you keep talking to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back