What's new

Make a wish !!

deanlewis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
derbyshire uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my son Harvey, enjoying a spring time walk and doing what kids love to do !!

Deano

makeawishnew.jpg
 
That is a great picture. If I took a picture like that of my son, it would be blown up hung somewhere in the house. You've captured his innocence, curiosity, and playfulness all in one shot. I like the feeling of motion you get from the seed blowing away. To be honest there isn't anything I can say I don't like.
 
Ditto to everything coastietech said. It's a wonderful pic and I love that you didn't crop out his finger tips :) It's perfect!
 
That is a great picture. If I took a picture like that of my son, it would be blown up hung somewhere in the house. You've captured his innocence, curiosity, and playfulness all in one shot. I like the feeling of motion you get from the seed blowing away. To be honest there isn't anything I can say I don't like.

Thanks very much, it is hung on our wall, but it could do with enlarging, i'll have to put a A3 printer on my wish list lol !!:):)

Deano
 
Ditto to everything coastietech said. It's a wonderful pic and I love that you didn't crop out his finger tips :) It's perfect!

Thanks for your comments, I think you are spot on about the finger tips, I have played with removing them, but it looses balance and its natural look

Deano
 
It completely captures being a kid in the summer time. Great pic.
 
Nice, what everyone else said :)

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Thanks everyone for your kind words, its much appreciated :):):)

Deano
 
Nothing left for me to say.
It has all be said.
This one is perfect!
Congratulations on this really wonderful photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom