Miss A (nsfw)

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
She is kind enough to let me share some photos. Unfortunately not the ones I really love. One for now.. will post more later.

p1632085103-4.jpg

Seems just a tad bit over exposed to me, but otherwise I think this is excellent.

Nice hdr! :p jk. Nice. Robin did you vignette this?

I think I would bring the exposure down a notch too. It would change the mood and add more appeal.

I'll have to think about it, but my first reaction is 'why the shallow DoF and a 'deep' posture?'

It definitely doesn't look traditional, and that might be an excellent thing. Something to ponder.

She's lovely, and I have no beef with any of your other technical or artistic choices. Well done, for sure. Just that one element I want to take some time with.

Very nice, Robin! She is lovely! Personal taste, I would lower the exposure a tad.. and bring up the contrast a bit...

Interesting. Hearing what your concept was kind of snaps the pictures into "focus" as it were. I get it. Having a concept at all is a powerful move, and you pulled together a "look" to support it really well, I think.

Now I am questioning the color palette ;) Maybe a little desaturated would fit the concept better?

She has the kind of eyes that make me fall in love with my wife every morning. Like the way you used the shallow DOF to direct the attention to the important stuff.

I dont know Lew. I have viewed it with my iphone, ipad, calibrated monitor and they all look decent to me. I have also printed an album and they are fantastic and look exactly like my monitor.

Most reactions

Back