What's new

music video feedback

evabomanges

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hey guys,
me and my husband had a task to film music video for a song "Let Me Go"

what kind of message do you get/ see while watching it? any input/feedback appreciated. link below and password : drew



thank you!
 
It's ok.
I am not a fan of so many jump cuts and loooooong crossfades. I'd drop a lot of the jumps and give it more continuity. It feels very random to me. Remember the 180 rule of filmmaking. And I think the last scene should have been a longer hold on the couple after the reveal, and maybe a dolly zoom there to close it out.
I'd consider a re-stage and block it out a little cleaner.

Just one opinion. Good luck getting it done.
 
It's ok.
I am not a fan of so many jump cuts and loooooong crossfades. I'd drop a lot of the jumps and give it more continuity. It feels very random to me. Remember the 180 rule of filmmaking. And I think the last scene should have been a longer hold on the couple after the reveal, and maybe a dolly zoom there to close it out.
I'd consider a re-stage and block it out a little cleaner.

Just one opinion. Good luck getting it done.
THANK YOU (:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom