My favorite pics from our trip to Disneyland, CA

I love the balloon guy!! I would say work on that one, too - maybe clone out the bit of person in the lower right corner and make those colors pop a little more. It's a wonderful full frame of color, and all those leading lines from the center are terrific. Nice capture!

I like both of these. The pattern created by the strings in the first one is cool, though it competes for attention with the guy. I'd definitely get rid of the person in the lower right. I'm wondering if a tighter crop on the guy and the strings might work? Love the 2nd and the wonder it portrays. Just an opinion here but I'd probably straighten, then crop in at the window left and right.

I might work on these a bit more for practice when I get some free time. Thanks for the advice all. My PS skills are mediocre at best so we'll see what I can do with them.

I might work on these a bit more for practice when I get some free time. Thanks for the advice all. My PS skills are mediocre at best so we'll see what I can do with them.
Same here. If you were to clone out the bystanders, what would it look like then? I don't know anything about PS, but I've seen some remarkable skills around here in the past. Maybe some more balloons would be the best fill-in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back