My first night shots...

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out tonight with my new DSLR, Let me know what you guys think. These were the better of the set I took.....

1. South Knoxville skyline

Picture019-1.jpg

2. Downtown Knoxville street

Picture016.jpg

3. Market Square stage cover, The colors kept changing.......

Picture011-1.jpg

Nice! Should have gotten some of that new theater on Gay street.

I need to get down there but it has been TOO cold for me.

A GREAT place to get the river and bridges is at Thompson Boling arena. There is a ramp that leads up to the top and an overlook of the river is there. You can get the river and some of the knoxville skyline in it.

Nice! Should have gotten some of that new theater on Gay street.

I need to get down there but it has been TOO cold for me.

A GREAT place to get the river and bridges is at Thompson Boling arena. There is a ramp that leads up to the top and an overlook of the river is there. You can get the river and some of the knoxville skyline in it.

Got some right here......

RegalRiviara.jpg

I took this one from the G10 garage.... I need to go back and try from the ramp @ TBA

For them being your very first, they are really, really good! Well chosen aperture (small!) to get the lights right.

I really like the colours of the market square stage cover, if you want to make that one even more abstract, you might think about cropping out the black corners in the upper left and lower right?

For them being your very first, they are really, really good! Well chosen aperture (small!) to get the lights right.

I really like the colours of the market square stage cover, if you want to make that one even more abstract, you might think about cropping out the black corners in the upper left and lower right?

Don't have photoshop yet, but I took a couple pics without moving the tripod, and the colors are different. I want to crop small pieces out of the other to fill in those corners in ther first.

I'm glad you like it, Thanks for the feedback.....

I love love number 3!!! I love the streaked lights of the cars going by. Very cool.

email me sometime when you go back. I'd love to go shoot D'town at night. I may have a way to get on top of Baptist Hosp. to shoot the stadium from the other side of the river.

email me sometime when you go back. I'd love to go shoot D'town at night. I may have a way to get on top of Baptist Hosp. to shoot the stadium from the other side of the river.

That would be awsome....I've been tossing around ideas on how to shoot Neyland at night. I would love to do while there's a game.....I'll let you know.....

ISO 100
shutter 15 seconds
aperature f/22
exposure comp -1.0
focal lenght 20mm

Seriously? I thought you must have used a longer focal length because the camera angle looks like you were on the street. It is a great shot either way though.

Most reactions

Back