My first photos

jbrunet6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi people, today I'm going to post my first photos (Some of they were taken some time ago using my phne but I think they are cool, the lake one is new) I hope you can tell me what is wrong.

Some were shoted in Auto cause I don't know how to manage Manual well enough, I will hang out with a friend who know soon!

Thanks for the critique

Attachments

• roca.png
    roca.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Trenvia.png
    Trenvia.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 240
  • barcas.png
    barcas.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 217
  • estany.png
    estany.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 209
You have a pretty good eye. Just need some intimate time with your camera. Never hurts to have a mentor.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you! My next step is to be able to shoot daylight long exposure photos, I think it's hard but possible!
Woooo bullets! Easy does it. Learn your camera first or it may confuse you in basic principles of using your camera. Read the manual first.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree with jcdeboever - easy does it. You need to learn to walk before you run. As he said, take some time to learn about your camera (you didn't say which one it was), the controls, the focusing, portrait versus landscape mode and many other things about your camera. If you are going to shoot "long exposures" then you will definitely need a good, sturdy tripod. If your camera has time delay for the shutter then you are probably okay, otherwise you will also need a remote shutter release. Even if you don't need one, they are quite a useful piece of equipment to have. As far as neutral density filters go, a lot depends on what you want to shoot and for how "long". You will probably need two or three as daylight can be very demanding for long exposures.

There is a lot of material available on the web to guide you in learning about long exposures and I would encourage you to read some of the material as it will give you some very good suggestions on how to do it and what you need to dot it. For example - Daytime Long Exposure Photography :: Digital Photo Secrets - gives some ideas on this kind of photography. My search on "long exposure during the day" came back with 1.7 million hits, so there is a lot of stuff out there.

Hope this helps.

WesternGuy

yes learn to walk instead of run, those photos are kind of dull dreary and hazy looking and there not all that interesting, sorry but that is what i see when i look at them. there not crisp, clear or vibrant. i cant do landscapes or cityscapes that well my self, i find that type of photography to be hard, i mainly shoot wildlife. sorry but they are not doing anything for me..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back