my hobby is....

Just curious....

ok,well just to throw this out there(since you post that green smiley on your last post)>>wheather people like it or not about who i am,stuff i do..etc,it's fine and i understand(to each on your own)but what i'm doing is my freedom of doing/speech..etc just to enjoy life while i'm here on earth from now till i die in future.. and i'm going to enjoy life with this freedom either way (wheather i get banned or not or wheather i get ignored or not in this and every other forums on the internet,my threads are only for members/guests who care,if you don't care,simple don't view/post in/any of my threads rather trying to run/kick me out of the forums..

i'm not trying to bash you/anyone else nor being rude..etc,all i'm saying is the truth about who i am and how i feel and stuff,the truth is i got freedom too like everybody else here and this world..

as for the bowfishing forums,yes it's been that long since i been there,but if you want to discuss more of that topic,pm me but i like to keep this on topic "my hobby" in the public view thread here :) thank you

Take it easy buddy, I only asked a question.

I'm a huge fan of your collection.

sorry bro :) and thank you :)

This ceiling fan may just give you a boner. It's about a 24' diameter
qy8ygyra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back