my hobby is....

Here are a couple of photos of my favorite fans in my house. They aren't antique because we just built our house 3 years ago, but one day they will be.

#1 I love this one, it's HUGE and in our Great Room. The wood on the blades are gorgeous.
fan.jpg

#2 Outdoor ceiling Fan- The vault in our great room carries all the way outside to the covered deck. (It's dirty!) This one sure come in handy on a hot summer night when we are on the deck and also helps keep the mosquito's away. It is an awesome entertainment area.
fan2.jpg

One day, they will be antiques :)

that big one is a hampton bay it's 68" blade span,my cousin has one in his living room,the other one is a hunter,what ceiling fan you got in your son's room?

You really do know your fans! I couldn't even remember the name of it. We have ceiling fans in almost every room, but they are up to date and not 80ish. My little man is sleeping, so maybe if i have time tomorrow, I will post some others we have. We also have a nice one in our walkout basement (that is being finished). 9 ft ceilings in our walkout.....:)
oh your son is little? in my thought he might have a kids theme fan or something (i seen them before) :)

that big one is a hampton bay it's 68" blade span,my cousin has one in his living room,the other one is a hunter,what ceiling fan you got in your son's room?

You really do know your fans! I couldn't even remember the name of it. We have ceiling fans in almost every room, but they are up to date and not 80ish. My little man is sleeping, so maybe if i have time tomorrow, I will post some others we have. We also have a nice one in our walkout basement (that is being finished). 9 ft ceilings in our walkout.....:)
oh your son is little? in my thought he might have a kids theme fan or something (i seen them before) :)

No, I've seen the cute crayola crayon ones, but when we built this house, we stuck with all neutral :)

No, I've seen the cute crayola crayon ones, but when we built this house, we stuck with all neutral :)

yes he will love it :)
"Crayola" ceiling fans - $35 (Missoula,MT) for Sale in Missoula, Montana Classifieds - AmericanListed.com
crayola_ceiling_fans_35_missoula_mt_7916663.jpg

the seller is selling it :)

yes he will love it :)
"Crayola" ceiling fans - $35 (Missoula,MT) for Sale in Missoula, Montana Classifieds - AmericanListed.com
crayola_ceiling_fans_35_missoula_mt_7916663.jpg

the seller is selling it :)

luvmyfamily,did you see this?

sorry i been away for long time,been busy and stuff,anyways here is more fans added to my "ceiling fan" collection pile(ones in pics are not the only recent ones i got,i got lot more too:D

Attachments

• $fan (2).jpg
    $fan (2).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 126
  • $IMG_0642.JPG
    $IMG_0642.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 104
  • $IMG_1174.JPG
    $IMG_1174.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 126
  • $IMG_1175.JPG
    $IMG_1175.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 124
  • $IMG_1178.JPG
    $IMG_1178.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 95
more recent fan pics:cool:

Attachments

• $[UNSET].jpg
    $[UNSET].jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 99
  • $534202_523730994339780_964893783_n.jpg
    $534202_523730994339780_964893783_n.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 107
  • $IMG_1078.JPG
    $IMG_1078.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 96
  • $IMG_1079.JPG
    $IMG_1079.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 111
:meh:

Did you join a bowfishing forum about 4 years ago?

yes,why?

Just curious....

ok,well just to throw this out there(since you post that green smiley on your last post)>>wheather people like it or not about who i am,stuff i do..etc,it's fine and i understand(to each on your own)but what i'm doing is my freedom of doing/speech..etc just to enjoy life while i'm here on earth from now till i die in future.. and i'm going to enjoy life with this freedom either way (wheather i get banned or not or wheather i get ignored or not in this and every other forums on the internet,my threads are only for members/guests who care,if you don't care,simple don't view/post in/any of my threads rather trying to run/kick me out of the forums..

i'm not trying to bash you/anyone else nor being rude..etc,all i'm saying is the truth about who i am and how i feel and stuff,the truth is i got freedom too like everybody else here and this world..

as for the bowfishing forums,yes it's been that long since i been there,but if you want to discuss more of that topic,pm me but i like to keep this on topic "my hobby" in the public view thread here :) thank you

ok,well just to throw this out there(since you post that green smiley on your last post)>>wheather people like it or not about who i am,stuff i do..etc,it's fine and i understand(to each on your own)but what i'm doing is my freedom of doing/speech..etc just to enjoy life while i'm here on earth from now till i die in future.. and i'm going to enjoy life with this freedom either way (wheather i get banned or not or wheather i get ignored or not in this and every other forums on the internet,my threads are only for members/guests who care,if you don't care,simple don't view/post in/any of my threads rather trying to run/kick me out of the forums..

i'm not trying to bash you/anyone else nor being rude..etc,all i'm saying is the truth about who i am and how i feel and stuff,the truth is i got freedom too like everybody else here and this world..

as for the bowfishing forums,yes it's been that long since i been there,but if you want to discuss more of that topic,pm me but i like to keep this on topic "my hobby" in the public view thread here :) thank you

Take it easy buddy, I only asked a question.

I'm a huge fan of your collection.

Most reactions

Back