my hobby is....

:lol:

I enjoyed that. Thankyou.

What I really meant was that I couldn't gage whether you were in Alaska or Florida or somewhere in-between on the heat spectrum.

I had this girl once who liked to jump on the bed.....

Never heard of a ceiling fan collection but to each his own, eh? I think it's Fan Tastic...did someone say that yet? :D

:lol:

I enjoyed that. Thankyou.

What I really meant was that I couldn't gage whether you were in Alaska or Florida or somewhere in-between on the heat spectrum.

i understand now,yes i'm in the hot summer heat zone that reached record breaking hot summer temps last summer 2011,it got up to 110 degrees F plus with humidity that makes it feel hotter than that and like upper 80s degrees at night time low temps. and i'm in state of texas

I had this girl once who liked to jump on the bed.....

Never heard of a ceiling fan collection but to each his own, eh? I think it's Fan Tastic...did someone say that yet? :D

You can be more original with your puns and choose from this list:

fanatic
fanatical
fanatically
fanaticalness
fanaticalnesses
fanaticism
fanaticisms
fanaticize
fanaticized
fanaticizes
fanaticizing
fanatics
fancied
fancier
fanciers
fancies
fanciest
fancified
fancifies
fanciful
fancifully
fancifulness
fancifulnesses
fancify
fancifying
fancily
fanciness
fancinesses
fancy
fancying
fancywork
fancyworks
fandango
fandangos
fandom
fandoms
fane
fanega
fanegada
fanegadas
fanegas
fanes
fanfare
fanfares
fanfaron
fanfaronade
fanfaronades
fanfarons
fanfold
fanfolded
fanfolding
fanfolds
fang
fanga
fangas
fanged
fangless
fanglike
fangs
fanion
fanions
fanjet
fanjets
fanlight
fanlights
fanlike
fanned
fanner
fanners
fannies
fanning
fanny
fano
fanon
fanons
fanos
fans
fantabulous
fantail
fantails
fantasia
fantasias
fantasie
fantasied
fantasies
fantasise
fantasised
fantasises
fantasising
fantasist
fantasists
fantasize
fantasized
fantasizer
fantasizers
fantasizes
fantasizing
fantasm
fantasms
fantast
fantastic
fantastical
fantasticalities
fantasticality
fantastically
fantasticalness
fantasticalnesses
fantasticate
fantasticated
fantasticates
fantasticating
fantastication
fantastications
fantastico
fantasticoes
fantastics
fantasts
fantasy
fantasying
fantasyland
fantasylands
fantoccini
fantod
fantods
fantom
fantoms
fanum
fanums
fanwise
fanwort
fanworts
fanzine
fanzines

Here are a couple of photos of my favorite fans in my house. They aren't antique because we just built our house 3 years ago, but one day they will be.

#1 I love this one, it's HUGE and in our Great Room. The wood on the blades are gorgeous.
fan.jpg

#2 Outdoor ceiling Fan- The vault in our great room carries all the way outside to the covered deck. (It's dirty!) This one sure come in handy on a hot summer night when we are on the deck and also helps keep the mosquito's away. It is an awesome entertainment area.
fan2.jpg

One day, they will be antiques :)

Here are a couple of photos of my favorite fans in my house. They aren't antique because we just built our house 3 years ago, but one day they will be.

#1 I love this one, it's HUGE and in our Great Room. The wood on the blades are gorgeous.
fan.jpg

#2 Outdoor ceiling Fan- The vault in our great room carries all the way outside to the covered deck. (It's dirty!) This one sure come in handy on a hot summer night when we are on the deck and also helps keep the mosquito's away. It is an awesome entertainment area.
fan2.jpg

that big one is a hampton bay it's 68" blade span,my cousin has one in his living room,the other one is a hunter,what ceiling fan you got in your son's room?

My goodness...that is something else...I never realized people collect ceiling fans.

I'm sooo sorry I didn't click on this sooner!!
I actually feel sorry that I never started to collect anything. I guess I could say I collect shot glasses but that's kinda boring....lol

OP......Just wondering.....Do you have to put up w/ a lot of crap to keep your collection going? Where do you get your pieces?

I actually feel sorry that I never started to collect anything. I guess I could say I collect shot glasses but that's kinda boring....lol

OP......Just wondering.....Do you have to put up w/ a lot of crap to keep your collection going? Where do you get your pieces?

He probably just fans out across a 3 state area, breezes through antique malls, really just a whirlwind of searching.

fan.jpg

fan2.jpg

that big one is a hampton bay it's 68" blade span,my cousin has one in his living room,the other one is a hunter,what ceiling fan you got in your son's room?

You really do know your fans! I couldn't even remember the name of it. We have ceiling fans in almost every room, but they are up to date and not 80ish. My little man is sleeping, so maybe if i have time tomorrow, I will post some others we have. We also have a nice one in our walkout basement (that is being finished). 9 ft ceilings in our walkout.....:)

He probably just fans out across a 3 state area, breezes through antique malls, really just a whirlwind of searching.

Say that to these people in here too:
Vintage Ceiling Fans.Com Forums - Home

Most reactions

Back