My new ride

Seriously sweet and sexy ride, John!

But shouldn't you be draped over the bike in a sexy pose wearing a bikini to highlight your cleavage and rear?

Oh... wait... what I meant was... uh... nice ride...
Thanks Daniel.

And the bikini shot was the runner-up for this thread, but I didn't finish cloning out the moles.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Congrats on the new scoot! I like the color :) The others posted here are nice as well. Just make sure to keep the painted side up. Here's mine....(the quote on the top of the picture is on my LED scrolling license plate frame)

all very nice. and im super happy to see gear!
You bet.

Just heard back from the fellow who shot that photo of me and my bike up at Jemez Canyon Dam. He says it's okay to post the photo I snapped of him.

Here's Larry and his Beamer. Both beaming. :lmao:

2992787412_4d84f38e38.jpg

Thank you again. Glad to have met you.

That was great! Enjoy the ride and drive safely.

I'm enjoying this bike immensely.

And yes, this year's colour is outstanding. Thank you.

Awesome! I just got a used Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom and I'm enjoying every minute that I'm able ride! Congratz!

Awesome! I just got a used Yamaha V Star 1100 Custom and I'm enjoying every minute that I'm able ride! Congratz!

cool bike - I had V-star 1100 Classic before I switched to sport bikes:

20060304164835_0002-vi.jpg

I love the classic version. It was originally what I wanted but I found this custom for a very good price and just couldn't pass it up. I'll try to get a pic of it within the next few days.

I love the classic version. It was originally what I wanted but I found this custom for a very good price and just couldn't pass it up. I'll try to get a pic of it within the next few days.
Lookin' forward to seein' it.

I wish I had an IR remote to trigger the shutter so I could ride toward the camera and shoot my own pics of me riding the connie.

Hes my 2 wheeled baby -

1.jpg

and with some friends rides

5.jpg

Last edited:
nice bikes! i miss mine so bad!

my favourite is the 7r right there! just perfect bikes. I've had 2 zxr750 L3's but they have nothing on the looks of the 7r.

Sweet rides.

Thank you for posting. It's always enjoyable seeing what others are riding.

Still don't have any photos of me riding the concours, but the other evening my son wanted me to snap him leaning into a corner.

3443055353_bdf8771fea_o.jpg

And please if folks have shots they'd like to post here, please do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back