My new ride

Still don't have any photos of me riding the concours. :(

But, here's one of a friend on her R6.

3747870958_751d5c4bb0_o.jpg

Had to use the shadow/highlight adjustment to bring her out of the shadow some.

And as always, if folks have shots of their rides, please feel free to post here.

Happy and safe riding to all.

And as always, if folks have shots of their rides, please feel free to post here.

Happy and safe riding to all.

not taken by me, but of me at the trackday:

IMG_2195-vi.jpg

25June2009_058-vi.jpg

IMG_5995-vi.jpg

taken by Gron4 photography

Motor bikes seem fun.. maybe one day ill feel confident enough to spend £2000 on a motorbike... only when i can trust it wont get nicked... (Every bicycle i have had.. about 10... has been nicked, and my dad's motorbike was stolen and burned and my brother has had 3 motor bikes stolen, luckily we got them back.. with allot of damage though (after spending about £500 of upgrades on it)

Motor bikes seem fun.. maybe one day ill feel confident enough to spend £2000 on a motorbike... only when i can trust it wont get nicked... (Every bicycle i have had.. about 10... has been nicked, and my dad's motorbike was stolen and burned and my brother has had 3 motor bikes stolen, luckily we got them back.. with allot of damage though (after spending about £500 of upgrades on it)
Whoa, strange two wheeled karma in your family!

And yes, these are a whole lotta fun.

Well, I still don't have any of me riding, but last month I replaced my old p/s minolta with a panasonic lumix. As I came out of the pharmacy, I noticed I'd parked by this interestingly framed window.

3698884631_2650ac21e2_o.jpg

Behind me, across the way, is an Intel plant, where they produce microchips for PCs. (and my mac now too!)

Back in 2000, I was just getting back into motorcycles, I looked long and hard
at the Contours, but I ended up with a Valkyrie tourer instead.

1999 Valk Tourer for the road.
125476597_aCURe-O.jpg

and a Honda Super Magna for in town.
125476624_cn67k-L.jpg

But at some point, I wasn't taking the long trips or hardly riding at all, so I downsized.

Yamaha Majesty 400. (it's a scooter that can go 95mph)
517250477_GyGr7-L.jpg

They're all fun.

Yep, they're all fun.

The modern scooters are blurring the lines between scooter and motorcycle. It's a very interesting development.

It's now a year that I've been riding the concours. I still have a huge grin!

Here I am early one morning this past week, playing with the new cheapo radio trigger and receiver for the speedlite that I'd gotten from ebay.

3949508840_21fda1af8d_o.jpg

The wires dangling from me are for the Gerbing heated liner jacket. I'm toasty! Gloves too! :mrgreen:

As always, if you have a shot of you and/or your ride, please feel free to post here.

Have fun. Ride smart and safe my friends.

Sweet! One of these days I'll take a nice shot of my ride... erm... excuse me, my wife's ride (now). :lol:

Nice bike! stay safe and enjoy.

Had to add to the thread a little. As always, feel free to post shots of you and your ride.

4865177360_df319e7241_o.jpg

LOL, I hadn't thought someone would post a ride other than a two wheeled vehicle, but I guess that's cool. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back