My Official Gallery?

ahmedgul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been really into photography lately and i'm starting to get serious about it. First step, get some real feedback on how my photos are turning out.

These were taken with either a smartphone (majority iPhone) OR t3i.

All I ask from you all is to leave some feedback and maybe some ways I could improve. PLEASE give honest, sincere feedback.

NOTE: The quality of many of these pictures dropped when I resized them.

I'll start with 5 pictures and slowly update this daily.

2) iPhone 5s
1SV1ouv.jpg

3) Nikon ?
jLH9L95.jpg

4) Canon t3i
0gzsKVQ.jpg

5) iPhone 5s
0jxUeT1.jpg

Last edited:
Way too many to comment on mate. It takes a fair bit of time to give constructive critisism and your more likely to get meaningful replies if you cut it down to your top 2 or 3 (five at the very most for C&C).

As many have said many times and it will be said many times past this moment.... Less pictures.

Give us a few, 2-3, to critique and you'll get great feedback from some really knowledgeable people here. A simple rating of 1 through 10 won't help you one bit since it doesn't offer guidance on what needs improvement.

That said, I see some potential for some really nice shots in here.

However some common negative themes are:
-Composition needs work (such as the cat in #3, cut of the tip of his ear and his lower section) (in #1, way too much plant there)
-Over processing/filtering
-Exposure (too much vs not enough)
-Trying too hard (ie number 33, I get you were trying to get the moon and the sun in there but that's just a rough shot especially with an iPhone.)
-Focus (as in #28, could have been a good shot but it's either too much motion blur or you missed the focus. Also tighter crop would have helped if it was clearer)

Anyway, again, give us a smaller batch and you'll get more direct and helpful input.

As many have said many times and it will be said many times past this moment.... Less pictures.

Give us a few, 2-3, to critique and you'll get great feedback from some really knowledgeable people here. A simple rating of 1 through 10 won't help you one bit since it doesn't offer guidance on what needs improvement.

That said, I see some potential for some really nice shots in here.

However some common negative themes are:
-Composition needs work (such as the cat in #3, cut of the tip of his ear and his lower section) (in #1, way too much plant there)
-Over processing/filtering
-Exposure (too much vs not enough)
-Trying too hard (ie number 33, I get you were trying to get the moon and the sun in there but that's just a rough shot especially with an iPhone.)
-Focus (as in #28, could have been a good shot but it's either too much motion blur or you missed the focus. Also tighter crop would have helped if it was clearer)

Anyway, again, give us a smaller batch and you'll get more direct and helpful input.

Thanks. I really appreciate the feedback. I cut it down to 5 and i'll slowly update it from there :)

Picture #1: Already gave my two cents on it in your intro thread.

Picture #4: I feel like its empty..? Yeah, there's a tree and clouds there but there's really nothing attention grabbing about it, I guess. Like the tree, imo, is too dark for me to even see the details and stuff.

Picture #5: I like the feeling it gives. Kinda reminds me of a building on a high-up sky island from a video game that I used to play. Probably would be my personal favorite from the whole batch. Hope to see more! :mrgreen:

I like #5 best of the set, but I think I'd like it better with more foreground/building and less sky.

The rest strike me as being snapshots at best.
1. The processing I don't love. Looks like a cheesy Instagram filter was applied

2. Is fine; but its too much to be a macro shot but too little to see what you're taking a picture of.

3- I like this one....except you cut the top of the steeple\building off.

4. Just doesn't do much for me one way or the other.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back