New from South Texas

RedVixen81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone. My Name is Victoria or Vicki which ever you prefer as i answer to both.. I am from south texas and i am a new owner of a Nikon D3100. I have the kit lens plus a 75-200mm lens as well.. i have been really interested in photography as a hobby and save up the money and got me my first DSLR.. I have had it for about 2 weeks now and i must say i def take better quality photos than with my ol' point and shoot. i have posted some photos on flickr if you would like to view them.. but remember that i am still in the learning phase right now.. I am trying all different different types of tricks and so far i really light night photos...chat soon

Victoria
Flickr: RedVixen81's Photostream

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Howdy and welcome to the forum. I lived in San Antonio for 30 years and really miss that place. RIP Chris Madrid. How I miss the food. Pappasitos on I-10, Leon Springs, Los Barrios on Blanco Road, etc.

PapaMatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Hello from California and welcome. I am checking out you flickr account asap, Thank you and Good Luck

LuckySe7en

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome from just up I-35! I'm from Austin, it's nice to see another Texan here! Congrats on the camera, I peeked at your pics and you're off to a great start. The more you shoot, the more you learn!

OP
RedVixen81

RedVixen81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for the response... yes it is sad about Chris Madrid, but what is more sad is that i have never ate there..lol..i have a few more photos to put on my flickr account of more light painting photos i took.. i will have those up tonight..i wish more of my friends here had some DSLR's so that way we can go on photo taking trips around town...but i am planning a trip to the zoo and the botanical garden when the weather finally makes up its mind to stay clear for a while....

Last edited:

Most reactions