new member and desperit

1 4IVI 4II L33T I>I-I0706I24I>I-I3I2!!1!one1!!1!!!

You know the old saying, "Use it or lose it"? I really musta lost it....the stoned rap, that is. Does that ^^ mean you prefer fruit loops, cheerios or tequila? :lmao: And let's be honest, many may drink it, but nobody really likes Skim milk.

If you want to learn photography learn about it by practicing.

If you want amazing images of you, have someone do it who knows what they are doing.

If you are only here hoping to find an easy solution to your want of "hot" pictures of yourself, you have our two routes: take the time to learn or get someone else. We all made our decision at some point, make yours.

Hey, time to cut him some slack. He says he's going to take it seriously, and hopefully come back with a new set of questions.

Regarding spell check - Good gracious, there's several people on the internet (and this forum) who could probably benefit from some spelling and grammar help, but we're a photography forum, not the Strunk & White fan club.

Great univ', the things you're looking to accomplish are not that far off, they just take some practice.

Lets see if the OP comes back with a real set of questions first.

Guys, I think you might be dealing with a troll, here. I can't tell if this person is just incredibly single-minded or if this they're having a good laugh right now at us trying to help this character he's invented. But at the risk of this not being a troll, I won't say anything too bad about univ - as this could just be someone genuinely looking for help.

Either way, I hope they give this some thought and decide to change their ways.

OK, I was sworn to secrecy, but I can't hold it anymore. The ultimate combonation for "hot" and "great" pictures is:

1 cup Fruit Loops
1 cup Wheaties
5 oz. of Bud Light
1 shot of Whiskey

True story! This recipe was handed how to me by Ansel Adams himself. Now I need to hide before the spooks come to "depopulate" me.

OK, I was sworn to secrecy, but I can't hold it anymore. The ultimate combonation for "hot" and "great" pictures is:

1 cup Fruit Loops
1 cup Wheaties
5 oz. of Bud Light
1 shot of Whiskey

True story! This recipe was handed how to me by Ansel Adams himself. Now I need to hide before the spooks come to "depopulate" me.

Darn, I use tequila instead of whiskey, no wonder my pictures still don't even close to Ansel Adams's :banghead:

1 cup Fruit Loops
1 cup Wheaties
5 oz. of Bud Light
1 shot of Whiskey

I tried beer in cereal before, needless to say...:puke-rig:

Ok, I can see it is pointless for me to continue on this one...

Good luck with your pictures, univ
Wow you are a kind and patient man I hope when I learn how a camera works and I have questions to ask you are around. This guy was looking for someone to take his picture for the most part.. lol

Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed a certain combination of Aperture, ISO, shutter speed, focal length, and white balance that will result in award winning photos every time.

I have recently discovered this savior of photography, but cannot disclose the information as I will be using it to become the greatest ever. Ansel Adams' work will look like he used a dollar store Polaroid when you see my work.

The world is mine!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

devil.gif

i'm not that interested in photography, i just wan't to have amazing pictures of me on myspace like this chick has....the pics stand out more and the quality looks amazing.
Just ask the chick to drink as much beer as you do when she looks at them.

Ok, I can see it is pointless for me to continue on this one...
:hugs:

180 bucks gone to waste, unfortunally =\
You should have got someone old enough to buy beer for you instead.

180 bucks gone to waste, unfortunally =\
oh wells.....what camera do you think i should buy that can take photos like that thread i showed you....and whats the lowest i can spend ?

You need a Canon 1DS mark3 to be released in late November, and a 600mm lens, it's the only way possible you'l be able to reproduce those shots!!!

hire a photographer.
Would you want the job?

i'm going to take it serious and re-read this thread sometime this week
I'm glad you could book us in and you appreciate all of our efforts.:hail:

if(this.Thread == "hijacked")
{
do{
this.LOL();
} while (1 == 1);
}

output:
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

It's making me sad how helpful everyone is on this forum, and we still get trolls :(

I cant believe I just read all that... I have a headache...

As for cereal, Im not big on it, however I do like fruit loops!

Most reactions

Back