H HugandPT TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2016 #1 Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and in photography. I decided to sign up in this forum to take some tips so I can improve. My camera is a Canon EOS 1000D, is it good? And could you give me some tips to improve my photos? Thank you
Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and in photography. I decided to sign up in this forum to take some tips so I can improve. My camera is a Canon EOS 1000D, is it good? And could you give me some tips to improve my photos? Thank you
LarryLomona Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 12, 2013 Messages 1,815 Reaction score 655 Location Plano,Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2016 #2 Welcome to TPF