No offense to this person if they're on here...

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But seriously? How important is safety in your (not a specific person, you in general) shoot? I see a lot of dangerous looking pictures, especially with babies and toddlers involved. Am I just over paranoid?

A friend of mine actually had her portraits done by this person.

Welcome to Facebook

I don't know them, so I don't know if they're just starting out or not, but if you look at the Valentine mini's section there's a baby in tires with a broken door and a cabinet or something above them. Doesn't that just look dangerous? Makes me nervous.

But seriously? How important is safety in your (not a specific person, you in general) shoot? I see a lot of dangerous looking pictures, especially with babies and toddlers involved. Am I just over paranoid?

A friend of mine actually had her portraits done by this person.

Welcome to Facebook

I don't know them, so I don't know if they're just starting out or not, but if you look at the Valentine mini's section there's a baby in tires with a broken door and a cabinet or something above them. Doesn't that just look dangerous? Makes me nervous.

looks safe to me.

p!nK

You can't view any images unless you're her friend....

Personally, I don't understand that on Facebook. If you're looking for clients, and they're ONLY viewing your images on Facebook, they shouldn't have to be your friend to view your images.

~Michael~

i'm not adding her as a friend just to see the pictures

I love publicly disputing the choices of others with little insight into how they made their decision. It is a joyous pass time of mine. =)

I wasn't really blaming... I even stated that I could just be over paranoid, lol.

And I dunno why you guys are getting the whole friend only thing, but I am not her friend and saw the pics?

Speaking as someone who once laid down on the pavement on Lombard Street (San Francisco's 'crookedest street in the world') in order to get 'the' shot, I got nothing to say about safety! :er:

The situations my old man put me in when I was that girl's age makes those specifically arranged props look like a padded room in the psych ward.

Lawn darts, anyone?:lol:

I wasn't really blaming... I even stated that I could just be over paranoid, lol.

And I dunno why you guys are getting the whole friend only thing, but I am not her friend and saw the pics?

You're probably in her network then, because I can't look through her profile either.

There's a setting where you can allow "Only friends and networks" to view. So if your a friend of a friend... that's probably why you're able to see them and we're not.

I loved her work.....I would use her.

Most reactions

Back