What's new

Not my typical photo shoot. . . . but it was a rocking party!

Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
814
Reaction score
227
Location
Plano, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This client was very particular, and is pretty important to please! Love my son and his creativity! On a serious note, his next room will be a "Lego" theme room, and I plan on getting these printed on styrene :)

1
$SpongeBob4.webp

2
$SpongeBob3.webp

3
$Spongebob2.webp

4
$Spongebob1.webp
 
Did I mentioned I was laying on the ground, in bugs, rolly-pollys, ants, and other gross things? LOL :)
 
LOL I like four the best. I think if you could isolate different elements this could be a really fun set. With so much going on in the BG, it's hard to find the subject.
 
I didn't know Patrick was a DJ!
DJ Starfish FTW!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom