What's new

NOW... Let's see eye to eye.

ThatCameraThingy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Bloemfontein, South Africa
a picture of my son's eye.

shot with my newly acquired EOS 10D

jacoeye.jpg


Hanno
 
WOW, that is close.
And you've got a nice light there! Some of you have the coolest equipment!
This must go into the Photo Themes "Eyes"-thread! It must (I think - but I love the Themes and have given them a lot of my time of late, that's why ;) ).

Cool self-portrait, among other things.
Does the lamp get very warm.
You don't seem to be wearing overly much ... erm...
 
Whoa! A beautiful giant brown eye, a reflected reflector AND a self portrait - all in one! :thumbup:

That is one cool image. :)
 
now i know what i am doing wrong....dang it... i am supposed to shoot with out a shirt on....
all this time....all those wasted shots.... crap!

love this idea... wonderful capture of the eye...( think a doc could do an eye exam just by this shot..!!)

brilliant idea....too bad you cant get rid og the umbrella and just have you in the reflection........but this is just cool as heck..
 
LA foto , no the lamp does not get hot. The light that you see is a studio mono block flash light. in other words not a normal tungsten hotlight.

thanks guys.

I wondered who would notice the lack of shirt.
any pretty girls wanna do the same I won't complain ;-)

Hanno

PS : Lafoto , I only recently got my hands on the studio lights.
PPS : Remember that summer is upon us here in the southern hemisphere, hence the lack of shirt.
 
WOW that is close...and sharp too! nice work. what lens are you using?
yer son has a cool eye! :D
 
Schmokin shots.....wow..very cool. Love it.
 
Great shot. the colour and pattern of the eye are grat and I love the fact that you have the reflection of yourself taking the shot as well. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom