MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 5, 2006 #1 I am not sure, but I think I actually like the color version better!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 #2 Me too. I think I prefer the colour. Nice one Mommy
C CMILLEY TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2005 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Nova Scotia, Canada Mar 6, 2006 #3 The weeds to the top left is tugging at my focus in the colour one. It feels better in the b/w. However, I still prefer the colour one.
The weeds to the top left is tugging at my focus in the colour one. It feels better in the b/w. However, I still prefer the colour one.
photographiti TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2005 Messages 271 Reaction score 3 Location College Station, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2006 Banned #4 both are great! i can't decide! did you think about selectively coloring just what's on the other side? i dunno...just a thought.
both are great! i can't decide! did you think about selectively coloring just what's on the other side? i dunno...just a thought.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 6, 2006 #5 color for me. nice shot!