Online flirting- is it cheating?

Is flirting online cheating on your spouse/sig.other in the real world?

• As long as you never meet in the real world, it aint flirting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cheat in the real world, so online is no different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
graigdavis said:
photogoddess said:
I hear him flirt with parts girls nearly every day.

What parts of the girls does he flirt with? :lol:

sorry, couldnt resist.

ha ha ha ha

My hubby and I run a forklift service. He flirts with the girls that work for our vendors that sell parts. (For forklifts, now the girls parts!) :oops:

hee hee hee

Shark, Just your avatar picture by itself is flirting. Us girls can't hardly think while looking at it.

I totally agree, photogoddess!! It's not right.... :? He's trying to distract us by its beauty.

....although, all right, I confess!!!

I'm doing the same thing with mine. (sigh)

Quote:
Shark, Just your avatar picture by itself is flirting. Us girls can't hardly think while looking at it.

I totally agree, photogoddess!! It's not right.... He's trying to distract us by its beauty.

reprehensible, eh shark?
ladies, he put that avatar there because of its composition, its contrast, and its overall photographic merit. he in know way meant for anyone to attribute sexual attraction to it. right shark?

shark? dude, stop circling for a minute and talk some sense into these ladies. and get that garter belt out from between your teeth, it's making you stutter.

ya, been meaning to tell you that tongue really does it for me, man. sexy.

(MD and Chase- you can't censor me- i commented on a canine tongue this time) :green to:

Osmer_Toby said:

ya, been meaning to tell you that tongue really does it for me, man. sexy.

(MD and Chase- you can't censor me- i commented on a canine tongue this time) :green to:

I heard a story about some guy with his dog and some peanut butter and...oh hell nevermind. :shock:

Osmer_Toby said:
Quote:

I totally agree, photogoddess!! It's not right.... He's trying to distract us by its beauty.

reprehensible, eh shark?
ladies, he put that avatar there because of its composition, its contrast, and its overall photographic merit. he in know way meant for anyone to attribute sexual attraction to it. right shark?

shark? dude, stop circling for a minute and talk some sense into these ladies. and get that garter belt out from between your teeth, it's making you stutter.

Actually yeah, I do like the photo in and of itself. It's one of the few photos of me I can stand to look at.

Now if any of these absolutely foine photographer ladies ( wink wink ) would like to come shoot some new photos of me.....................

Shark said:
photogoddess said:
Us girls can't hardly think while looking at it. :oops:

LOL :blulsh2: :blulsh2: I keep offering to change it if you want me to!!

Osmer_Toby said:
ladies, he put that avatar there because of its composition, its contrast, and its overall photographic merit. he in know way meant for anyone to attribute sexual attraction to it.

Shark... really, there is no need to change that avatar.... What photogoddess meant was exactly what Toby was saying. Its just that nice of a picture. :bigangel:

What photogoddess meant was exactly what Toby was saying. Its just that nice of a picture.

oh, b.s.!! you ladies are drooling over the subject, not the photo!

and shark, be proud of it! not your fault you're a hunk, right? (remember, i'm straight, so don't get all skeeved on me; i have enough confidence in my own sexuality to be able to appreciate, in a platonic sense, physical beauty in both men and women 8) )

Osmer_Toby said:
What photogoddess meant was exactly what Toby was saying. Its just that nice of a picture.

oh, b.s.!! you ladies are drooling over the subject, not the photo!

Shhh! We don't want him to think he needs to change the avatar.. just work with me man....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back