Online flirting- is it cheating?

Is flirting online cheating on your spouse/sig.other in the real world?

• As long as you never meet in the real world, it aint flirting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cheat in the real world, so online is no different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
karissa said:
Osmer_Toby said:
What photogoddess meant was exactly what Toby was saying. Its just that nice of a picture.

oh, b.s.!! you ladies are drooling over the subject, not the photo!

Shhh! We don't want him to think he needs to change the avatar.. just work with me man....

It is a technically good photo. But... hubba hubba :love: :love: :love: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :love:

Can't think.... brain somewhere else....

I heard a story about some guy with his dog and some peanut butter and...oh hell nevermind.
:lol: :lol: reminds me of a story i once read about Led Zepellin.... (we won't go there, tho)

Osmer_Toby wrote:
i have enough confidence in my own sexuality to be able to appreciate, in a platonic sense, physical beauty in both men and women )

Sometimes even at the same time.

well, i am open to new experiences, but that's one i've never considered.
purely platonic attraction to men, baby, purely platonic.
although i do get hit on by gay men all the time....

It is a technically good photo. But... hubba hubba

shark, can you believe this? man, why can't women love us for our minds and personalities instead of just our bodies all the time?

Shark said:
Osmer_Toby said:
It is a technically good photo. But... hubba hubba

shark, can you believe this? man, why can't women love us for our minds and personalities instead of just our bodies all the time?

Hell I don't care. I wouldn't mind being used. ;-)

Don't EVEN get us girls started on that comment! :whip:

Hell I don't care. I wouldn't mind being used.

Don't worry, photogoddess. It's a lie, anyway. Love 'em and leave 'em, just like they say they dream of, then the next thing you know, they're outside your window every night, howling at the moon, blaming you for being unable to eat, sleep or think...

Men can be....such chicks! :roll: The sooner we recognize we're all human the sooner our silly little men/Mars-women/Venus crap will evaporate. :soapbox:

<heh heh...I know how to get stuff started>

The sooner we recognize we're all human the sooner our silly little men/Mars-women/Venus crap will evaporate

that would be way boring, and way frightening. i, for one, am glad we are so different. i mean honestly, if i couldn't blame gender on my wife's often bizarre and irrational behaviour, i'd be very scared to fall asleep in her presence.

terri said:
Hell I don't care. I wouldn't mind being used.

Don't worry, photogoddess. It's a lie, anyway. Love 'em and leave 'em, just like they say they dream of, then the next thing you know, they're outside your window every night, howling at the moon, blaming you for being unable to eat, sleep or think...

Men can be....such chicks! :roll: The sooner we recognize we're all human the sooner our silly little men/Mars-women/Venus crap will evaporate. :soapbox:

<heh heh...I know how to get stuff started>

Yup! The more they say stuff like that, the harder they fall! :twisted:

Ya know what they say... Men are just like linoleum, lay em right the first time... then you can walk all over them for 12 years.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i mean honestly, if i couldn't blame gender on my wife's often bizarre and irrational behaviour, i'd be very scared to fall asleep in her presence.

I'm sure she likes it that way... :twisted:

But I do think we mitakenly associate human characteristics that we ALL share by contorting them into being gender-specific. Even pms'ing is just hormonal, and while it may indeed be gender-specific, we are all subject to strange behavior due to hormonal surges. It's a human thing.

:D

Ya know what they say... Men are just like linoleum, lay em right the first time... then you can walk all over them for 12 years.

:smileys: that is too fri---- funny!!!

and way too true! heheheh.

gotta remember that one....

But I do think we mitakenly associate human characteristics that we ALL share by contorting them into being gender-specific. Even pms'ing is just hormonal, and while it may indeed be gender-specific, we are all subject to strange behavior due to hormonal surges. It's a human thing.

actually, i was just being a smartass. i agree with you, almost 100%. in truth, i revel in our differences. i really do enjoy the complementary nature of women and men- the yin and the yang. seems like everything in the universe really boils down to that one concept, and i kind of enjoy it in all its manifestations. :sillysmi:

Osmer_Toby said:

actually, i was just being a smartass. i agree with you, almost 100%. in truth, i revel in our differences. i really do enjoy the complementary nature of women and men- the yin and the yang. seems like everything in the universe really boils down to that one concept, and i kind of enjoy it in all its manifestations. :sillysmi:
I'm a big fan of the yin/yang, duality concept.

voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:

voodoo, please dont bring up your wang here, this is a serious conversation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

ever studied buddhism?

and you really should read The Da Vinci Code...

its all about the feminine divine, man ("it" being "existance," not the book);

we need to reeducate the world...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back