Online flirting- is it cheating?

Is flirting online cheating on your spouse/sig.other in the real world?

• As long as you never meet in the real world, it aint flirting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cheat in the real world, so online is no different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I've studied some buddhism and taoism.

Ever read the Way of Zen by Alan Watts?

I've not read the Da Vinci Code

I once watched a naked yoga video. Does that count?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ever read the Way of Zen by Alan Watts?

no- is it written for the layman? (no comments from the peanut gallery)
i'll have to check it out...

tdvc is fiction, but has some real interesting launching points for further research. been keeping me busy since i finished reading it a month ago. i bet you'd find it intriguing...

Im chiming in late. I prolly shouldnt post in this thread because Im fairly, no VERY sensitive about the subject mainly because of something hideous that happened to me.

Let me just say this...what you may *think* is harmless, can in fact rapidly turn into something far from it and then ending up hurting a lot of people.
The internet is dangerous.

Y'all single boys can flirt with me any ole time u like now however ;)

manda said:
Im chiming in late. I prolly shouldnt post in this thread because Im fairly, no VERY sensitive about the subject mainly because of something hideous that happened to me.

Let me just say this...what you may *think* is harmless, can in fact rapidly turn into something far from it and then ending up hurting a lot of people.
The internet is dangerous.

Y'all single boys can flirt with me any ole time u like now however ;)

So if some guy said in an elvis accent.

Hey sexy, come here often?
/elvis voice

it would be kosher.

or if some dude said he wanted to lick your toes?

would that be kosher?

md

or if some dude said he wanted to lick your toes?

would that be kosher?

Oh, MD....don't tell us you haven't already asked her..... :roll:

Manda, you are right on the money. Bad things can and DO happen from internet association, and I hate hearing anything like that happened to you. :hug: My answers here - and my attitude - are mainly geared towards places like this, where I feel totally safe. Meeting someone online via a chat room, dating service, etc, can expose you to an entirely different set of circumstances.

But here - it's a different arena. For me, anyway. I really do feel safe around these guys. :love:

But getting back to the book mentioned....this must be the 6th or 7th time I've heard someone raving about The Da Vinci Code, and I hereby resolve to make it the next book I pick up. :salute:

terri said:
But getting back to the book mentioned....this must be the 6th or 7th time I've heard someone raving about The Da Vinci Code, and I hereby resolve to make it the next book I pick up. :salute:

While it's not a prerequisite, you might want to start with Angels and Demons. It has the same main character, and gives a bit of background about the character that makes DVC a fuller story.

Ill second (actualy 5th) A&D and DaVinci Code. Both awesome books. I have read all his books. Cant go wrong with any of them.

I understand they are going to turn DaVinci Code into a movie. That will be sweet. Hopefully it will be as good as the book. Although they never are.

I understand they are going to turn DaVinci Code into a movie. That will be sweet. Hopefully it will be as good as the book. Although they never are.

You're right - they never are. We still go to see them, though, just to make sure. :wink:

Graig, your new avatar made me jump. :shock: Then it made me laugh - I love it!! :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back