- Joined
- Sep 2, 2003
- Messages
- 36,821
- Reaction score
- 9,618
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Admin 🛠️
- #1,006
Okay, gotcha. Mask up and keep the exhaust fan on and the fumes should be controlled.The fumes from the 91% isopropyl alcohol used to activate and the ink and move it around can cause headaches (which I’m prone to with any type of fumes) and also respiratory issues if you breathe too much of it in. I had an exhaust fan in the window and wore the mask about half of the time - it’s pretty comfortable and no foggy glasses. Plus I’ll be ready for the next pandemic.![]()
I've barely heard of alcohol inks, let alone their application process. You make it look easy! You could be right about this being your new medium.
There's nothing like the thrill of trying a new medium and discovering that, not only does it suit you just fine as far as set-up, but that you almost immediately see that you have a real knack for it.