Pay it forward... The TPF ELLO.CO invite thread..

Not much else to do there but stalk lol

Are you my stalker? I kind of like having a stalker, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy... in a creepy kind of way.

I'm not really liking it either. The text is so small I can barely read. Its hard too use/find people. The color/contrast is off especially on bw images. But worst. They haven't disabled right click download o_O

Seriously, though--does anyone else have any trouble with searching for people? Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't.

Yes, I'm having a hard time finding people. Of course, I'm also assuming they are using the same name as they have on TPF.

Not much else to do there but stalk lol

Right? No cute kitty memes or ANYthing. It's kinda more like the world's biggest group texting convention.

I posted pictures. :(

I can't tell if I am talking with 1 member or 10 members, or none for that matter :distracted:
I keep talking to you but you don't talk back!

Yeah, I'm also assuming that they are using something close to their TPF name, but even then--I've had several instances where I put them into the search function and it doesn't find them. Like with Ron; I had the right name, it just wasn't finding him. Probably because he was hiding behind that bush, stalking me. :345:
I had a couple earlier where it wasn't finding them, but then I closed the browser and went back in a few minutes later, and then it did find them.

Oh, and I completely missed your pictures, but now I commented on them!

I'm really trying to give Ello a chance, but so far...it's just not giving me any reason to love it.

I'm really trying to give Ello a chance, but so far...it's just not giving me any reason to love it.

I know. It also does not work at all on my kobo. Which doesn't surprise me, because TPF doesn't work well on there either, although it's been better since the forum change.

On ello, I can't comment, or view pictures or refresh the feed on the kobo. Since I use the kobo exclusively at home, I almost never boot up the laptop there, I won't be on it much.

Got my invite! If someone needs one just pm!

Thanks to @Lucryster I received my invite and signed up! Thanks!

If anyone needs an invite, PM me your email.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back