Phobias

ok, ya'll..i was sharing the clown pics with a friend here at work...and she said, you remember what happened a few years ago, right? i said no...

true story,

a young teen girl said she would watch this couples child while they went out to dinner...during the evening, the parents of said child called home, and checked on the kid, and the teen said, everything is fine, but the clown in his room freaks me out...the mother said, there is no clown in his room...the teen said, yes there is, its about 6 ft tall.....the mother said, get my child, and get out of the house..we are headed home...

parents go there, and the teen had picked up the 1 year old child, and was outside..the parents went in, and the man in the room had escaped from the service center which housed criminally insane and just regular insane people...and he had been gone two weeks, lived in the closet, played with the child when in the room..and when parents left, he would use the bathroom, and live in the house...etc...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! true story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they captured him, and he is in an intitution...not that one, cause they had closed it down...but .....

thats for all clown freaks... !!!! cool story, huh???

:confused:

and his name was Michael Myers ... and he walked around with one arm as a hook and preyed on folks parking in cars . ... and lived under the staircase, too?

Where the heck was this?

(it was our *hic* cousin *hic* that told you that ... *hic* right?!?

aprilraven said:
ok, ya'll..i was sharing the clown pics with a friend here at work...and she said, you remember what happened a few years ago, right? i said no...

true story,

a young teen girl said she would watch this couples child while they went out to dinner...during the evening, the parents of said child called home, and checked on the kid, and the teen said, everything is fine, but the clown in his room freaks me out...the mother said, there is no clown in his room...the teen said, yes there is, its about 6 ft tall.....the mother said, get my child, and get out of the house..we are headed home...

parents go there, and the teen had picked up the 1 year old child, and was outside..the parents went in, and the man in the room had escaped from the service center which housed criminally insane and just regular insane people...and he had been gone two weeks, lived in the closet, played with the child when in the room..and when parents left, he would use the bathroom, and live in the house...etc...

they captured him, and he is in an intitution...not that one, cause they had closed it down...but .....

ooohh - that's wicked! i swear, clowns are freaking me out now more than before this stupid thread! :er:

anicole said:
:confused:

and his name was Michael Myers ... and he walked around with one arm as a hook and preyed on folks parking in cars . ... and lived under the staircase, too?

Where the heck was this?

(it was our *hic* cousin *hic* that told you that ... *hic* right?!?

nope...but it was benton service center.....and about 5 or 6 yrs ago she said....

:confused: think he is lose around crows station now.....:lmao:

core_17 said:
You clown people do all know that Terri is going to kill you all, right?

oh, and please use the beheading method 'cuz the holy water and the stake stings a little. besides, i think it would be kinda fun to walk around holding my own head! :lmao:

Calliope said:
oh, and please use the beheading method 'cuz the holy water and the stake stings a little. besides, i think it would be kinda fun to walk around holding my own head! :lmao:

i remember a party in ybor city that anicole held her head...and other body parts before it was all said and done...

over rated, death is.... been there done that....no biggie...

own the title to it...

MommyOf4Boys said:
awsome, i use to pary in Ybor City! Grew up around there.

ybor city...? around tampa bay??? really?

we spent one wild week end...and let me tell you, life has never been the same...

that is one place i walked around, and was not looked at as weird....

i fit right in...

hey pallie... remember the chick outside that one bar that flashed the bartender?? in front of God and everybody...??

aprilraven said:
i remember a party in ybor city that anicole held her head...and other body parts before it was all said and done...

over rated, death is.... been there done that....no biggie...

own the title to it...

be careful, there, Pallie ... I have the pictures to prove WHO was holding WHAT ... :twisted:

Mommy ... it was an experience ... that's for sure. Wide eyed and shocked ... but FUN!

Raven: AMATEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aprilraven said:

true story,

i think i have a new phobia now :stun:

Most reactions

Back