Phobias

bace said:
I fear death. Not my own, but others around me. Over the last few years, it's been the cause of many sleepless nights.

Also blood and gore and stuff. Like I don't like watching scary movies. My friend made me watch Hostel the other day, and I hated it.

Yes... movies... I dont know what it is but i cant watch anything at all scary or i get the worst nightmares! Get this.. I actually got nightmares from watching that movie Twister's stupid TRAILER! I didnt even see the dam movie!!!!!

loco

n----->:confused:

Calliope said:
ooohh - that's wicked! i swear, clowns are freaking me out now more than before this stupid thread! :er:
Just a matter of time. :sillysmi: See, my phobia is starting to make sense! :lol:

Clowns are evil.

They are not to be trusted.

Never turn your back on a clown.

Remember these things when in the presence of a clown, and you will be fine. :thumbup:

anicole said:
First things first ...

SCHWEET AV, MISTRESS! :thumbup:

Now, get out your pen and paper ... and the script pad. I'm a perfect candidate for your continuing ed credits as I'm a garden variety fraydee cat!

Top of my list: heights: If it's more than three steps, there'd better be something for me to hang on to. Raven makes fun of me all the time ... evil girl.

Severe weather: if it even looks like rain, I'm in front of the tv or on the phone to Raven's weatherboy husband ... Tornado warnings freak me out.

The dark: I always have a light on somewhere in the house. I have to see the boogeyman when he's coming to get me.

Bed covers have to be up around my neck and covering half of my ears, otherwise the monsters might get me. This is the really funny part: I only have covers on my neck and ears and feet since I stay so hot ... but my feet can't hang off the side of the bed due to the aforementioned monsters.

When my husband goes out of town, I leave all the lights on in the bedroom and sleep on the couch in the living room so that I can hear the burglers and monsters rattling the door (which I have chairs jammed up under the door knobs to make it harder for them to get in.

Yep ... I'm a freak. :crazy:

Time for my meds, Mistress?!?!

how can you fear so much with an avatar like THAT?!?

I have an irrational fear of anicole's avatar. lol

Seriosly, though. I have an irrational fear of dogs I don't know. Once I get to know them, I'm a little shaky, but okay. I'm still trying to get used to my cousin's dogs. I'm okay once they are cool with me, but the next time I see them, it starts all over again. Dogs are terrifying. Except mine. He's cool.

Calliope said:
What is that movie where that clown kills all those little kids... Steven King movie i think. I think the name of it is "It" but I can't remember. After watching that, I'm not too fond of clowns myself!

23381-large.jpg

Xmetal ... that's just WRONG!!!

Didn't you read where today is LOTR day?!?!

Come on ... show the love ...

That's just *shiver* wrong, WRONG!!!

terri said:
Just a matter of time. :sillysmi: See, my phobia is starting to make sense! :lol:

Clowns are evil.

Remember these things when in the presence of a clown, and you will be fine. :thumbup:

I had a dream about clowns last night. The clown and I became one person! What do you think that means?

Ha! I'm evil! :twisted:

aprilraven said:
ahhh..but tonight you will dream of legolas....and i know what that means...

( great dreams....!!)

ya'll can have legolas ... Calliopallie ... what does it mean when I like the three-days-from-a-bath-Aragorn look on a guy?!?

Is it wrong that I have every Viggo movie ... poster ... screensaver ... keychain ... t shirt ...

Anyone know the stalker laws in Arkansas?!?

(it's divine, Raven ... Aragorn was a Ranger ... hooah!)

Calliope said:
I had a dream about clowns last night. The clown and I became one person! What do you think that means?

Ha! I'm evil! :twisted:
You've fused with JonMikal? :scratch:

not that that wouldn't be kinda fun.....

terri said:
You've fused with JonMikal? :scratch:

I "fuse" with JonMikal all the time! :lmao: After all, we are married!

But that's not the type of "merging" I'm talking about.

Got to be careful there terri... it almost sounds like you're talking bad about my man:

terri said:
Clowns are evil.

then you called him a clown! :grumpy: :madass:

ya'll call it fusing??? i'll be dogged....

ok... new word.... fusing...

yo, lucky, wanna fuse??? or hey baby... fuse with me, wanna???

aprilraven said:
yo, lucky, wanna fuse??? or hey baby... fuse with me, wanna???

So ... fusion is the joining ... and if I remember correctly, fission is the separation, right? So ... fusion then fission ...? :lmao:

you'all are crackin' me up...fusion...fission! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back