Pics of YOUR Home Office

A couple people here have more of a sense of humor than honesty and I imagine they are giggling over the gullability of some folks. Here, let me try to illustrate...

Here is a picture of my home office:

c1612-10.jpg

:)

Dude, now that is a sick setup! But what do you do you photo editing on??? :p

Sweet phone too :lmao:

Lots of nice setups!

here is my desk and computer setup:

Its an Intel 6-core i7 CPU, 12gb RAM and ATI 5770 video card. I love her!

A 970-990x with only a 5770? Talk about a HUGE bottleneck.

I actually work in my office............

1226508845_CZhKb-L.jpg

......... about 60-70 hours per week. Doesn't allow me too much time or inclination to clean. Just assholes and elbows till the next project. :(

Last edited:
I built my friends gaming rig with the exact same case, and almost same specs. You should crossfire that 5770

Ya, I really like this case! Totally satisfied with it!

Ya, but the 5770 does what i need it to do. I first built the computer with the i7-940 then moved up to the i7-970 because i got it for $250 bucks through the Intel Retail Edge Program :D I don't really play games. Assassins Creed II, COD BO, and Portal are the only games i have on my computer and it plays them all maxed out.

A new AMD 6990 would be nice to get.....$$$$ :(

Last edited:
I built my friends gaming rig with the exact same case, and almost same specs. You should crossfire that 5770

Ya, I really like this case! Totally satisfied with it!

Ya, but the 5770 does what i need it to do. I first built the computer with the i7-940 then moved up to the i7-970 because i got it for $250 bucks through the Intel Retail Edge Program :D I don't really play games. Assassins Creed II, COD BO, and Portal are the only games i have on my computer and it plays them all maxed out.

A new AMD 6990 would be nice to get.....$$$$ :(

Just crossfire 2 6870's or 6950's and itl catch up to that 6990 in no time. Im currently running a Saphire 6870 and plan on getting a second one soon. But its like 250$ towards a new GPU or Camera gear hmmm. lol

Mine isn't fancy but I get quite a lot done here.

desk2.jpg

Both the box fan and pencilsaurus are custom.

Mine isn't fancy but I get quite a lot done here.

desk2.jpg

Both the box fan and pencilsaurus are custom.

If the Box Fan is to cool your laptop, that seems terribly unnecessary.

$IMG_0006-1 (2).jpg

and I am too ashamed to post a bigger pic!!

Most reactions

Back