Welcome to what I call my dungeon. This is what can await you when you do this full time.
This is a wide view of the room of torture:
I've got a dual setup. I have two exact machines, two exact workstations, so I can jump around from one job to the next. Joy. It was my husband's idea.
This is the little globe I spin around and wish I was someplace else.
Here is a photo of my main work machine. I blow up video cards about every 6 months to the tune of about a grand, so I took the side off my machine so it would get more air. Damn video cards. I'd upgrade if I wanted to spend a few weeks totally rebuilding all my programs. Not gonna happen until that thing lights on fire.
This is the IPad that I post to you fine people on when my computers are doing something different. It's a love/hate relationship between me and my computers. Sometimes they are making me money, sometimes they are sucking the life out of me.
I collect Universal Monsters because that's what you need in a dungeon. And they make me happy for some weird reason, so I have them all over the place. My clients are always a bit surprised, but they don't spend 60 hours a week in the dungeon. If they did, they would totally get it.
When I get really borded out of my head, I make the Monsters fight. It's a cathartic mood lifter.
This is how I feel on Mondays
I'm special because I have my logo on one of my computers. Actually, everytime I see it, I want to go crazy. Notice, my hubby still uses a mouse on the Wacom. Someone hang me.
My very talented and artistic son did this portrait. He's sold many portraits. I want him to work for me. He wants to do hair. You win some you lose some, but I still love this.
Every once in a while I want to remember this can be fun. So I look back through a wall of photobooth shots and old memorablilia. Oh those days of glory!
A couple more room shots because....well just because I took them.
But the sales office and photography equipment rooms are total nightmares of their own. We call the equipment room the man cave. The sales room is basically our living room with humongous photos of other people on the walls.
