Pics of YOUR Home Office

Mine isn't fancy but I get quite a lot done here.

desk2.jpg

Both the box fan and pencilsaurus are custom.

If the Box Fan is to cool your laptop, that seems terribly unnecessary.

It stays cool as a cucumber now. It used to reach lap-scalding temperatures. I only really turn it on when I'm riding her too hard.

Here is mine. Going to get rid of that print hanging on the wall and hang one of my shots, but not sure which one yet. I like keeping it clean, no conveniently placed guitars, weaponry, bongs, tourniquets, sex dolls, body parts etc. Boat loads of wide angle distortion though and terrible flash use.

1)
Office by GooniesNeverSayDie11, on Flickr

2)
Office2 by GooniesNeverSayDie11, on Flickr

3)

Office3 by GooniesNeverSayDie11, on Flickr

The fan needs an air gap between itself and the desk to allow air to push out. As is it can't be doing all that much.

Here is mine. Going to get rid of that print hanging on the wall and hang one of my shots, but not sure which one yet. I like keeping it clean, no conveniently placed guitars, weaponry, bongs, tourniquets, sex dolls, body parts etc. Boat loads of wide angle distortion though and terrible flash use.

Stop being such a noob and replace the print above your laptop with another ****ing monitor! JEEZE. :lmao:

Stop being such a noob and replace the print above your laptop with another ****ing monitor! JEEZE. :lmao:

:lol: I actually had a 32 inch second monitor ( older model LCD ) but never used the stupid thing and it just took up a bunch of desk space and collected dust. So now I just have the 23" LG 1080p which is just right for me ( the wide angle doesn't do it much justice ). I wouldn't mind a newer 30inch, that may be my next purchase.

You can't see it, but it's propped up in the back about an inch. I have it blowing towards the desk as well, so it's sucking air away from the laptop.

It actually does help quite a bit, It's just a bit overkill.

Here's mine...

officej.jpg

I try to keep it clean, but it gets messy really quick.

Welcome to what I call my dungeon. This is what can await you when you do this full time. :sexywink:

This is a wide view of the room of torture:
officeblog001.jpg

I've got a dual setup. I have two exact machines, two exact workstations, so I can jump around from one job to the next. Joy. It was my husband's idea.
officeblog002.jpg

officeblog003.jpg

This is the little globe I spin around and wish I was someplace else.
officeblog004.jpg

Here is a photo of my main work machine. I blow up video cards about every 6 months to the tune of about a grand, so I took the side off my machine so it would get more air. Damn video cards. I'd upgrade if I wanted to spend a few weeks totally rebuilding all my programs. Not gonna happen until that thing lights on fire.
officeblog005.jpg

This is the IPad that I post to you fine people on when my computers are doing something different. It's a love/hate relationship between me and my computers. Sometimes they are making me money, sometimes they are sucking the life out of me.
officeblog006.jpg

I collect Universal Monsters because that's what you need in a dungeon. And they make me happy for some weird reason, so I have them all over the place. My clients are always a bit surprised, but they don't spend 60 hours a week in the dungeon. If they did, they would totally get it.
officeblog007.jpg

officeblog008.jpg

When I get really borded out of my head, I make the Monsters fight. It's a cathartic mood lifter.
officeblog009.jpg

This is how I feel on Mondays
officeblog010.jpg

I'm special because I have my logo on one of my computers. Actually, everytime I see it, I want to go crazy. Notice, my hubby still uses a mouse on the Wacom. Someone hang me.
officeblog011.jpg

My very talented and artistic son did this portrait. He's sold many portraits. I want him to work for me. He wants to do hair. You win some you lose some, but I still love this.
officeblog012.jpg

Every once in a while I want to remember this can be fun. So I look back through a wall of photobooth shots and old memorablilia. Oh those days of glory!
officeblog013.jpg

A couple more room shots because....well just because I took them. :lol:
officeblog014.jpg

officeblog015.jpg

But the sales office and photography equipment rooms are total nightmares of their own. We call the equipment room the man cave. The sales room is basically our living room with humongous photos of other people on the walls. :)

Last edited:
I really need to clean my desk. Between OSX86 crashing and having to rebuild that along with selling the iPad and downgrading the MBP to a MB, it's become barren and a place for roommates to put their crap. I have a garbage can that will work better for that.

My "home office" is my dining room table.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back