Portrait help....

I think I just need to stay on the other side of the camera!!

lol....oops...I thought you WERE on the other side of the camera :lol:

Self portraits are difficult, hence I have never tried one of my own. You did a great job on yours. Most of us are not models, so it's rough.

Hahaha! I didn't want to say it was a self portrait because I didn't think I'd get honest c&c. It IS hard modeling! Maybe I need to set up a mirror so I can see myself? Or maybe take some with my daughters...they make me smile naturally!! I've never been photogenic. Some people can just naturally look natural in photos...not me!

Hahaha! I didn't want to say it was a self portrait because I didn't think I'd get honest c&c. It IS hard modeling! Maybe I need to set up a mirror so I can see myself? Or maybe take some with my daughters...they make me smile naturally!! I've never been photogenic. Some people can just naturally look natural in photos...not me!

You are perfectly photogenic. You just need to work on the posing, that's all ;)

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's a good start. I'd like to see a little more contrast between the highlight and shadow side. Lighting is so important to learn. It can really take your images to the next level.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back