Pretty girl portraits

^ what Tyler said! #2 is the only keeper.. and especially if you lose the hokey processing! Pretty girl... make her the subject, not some stupid photoshop trick!

Thanks for your submissions OP.

I agree #2 is good. But I like the color in the hat. Maybe I like it cause I don't know squat how to do it. I know film photography from 40 years back, but not dig.

Keep blasting away and don't worry what others say.

The gal looks like a plumper. Next time get some nice diffused photos with some of her clothes off too. The plump gals look fine diffused and naked. And if she is normal weight, still go for some skin.

Expose her beauty to the world! Without the ladies like would be hell on earth.

Garbage, but you already knew that, right?

Your grammar is also garbage. But I'm sure you knew that, right?

Judging from your own technically astounding images, maybe you should STFU.

eg:
Sleeping_Beauty.JPG

And, for the record, this is a cute post and everybody got a big ol' laugh out of an old photo I took when I was a NooB, but it also directly violates the forum rule that says you cannot post an image that you did not take yourself. Where is Overread or Big Mike when this happens?

Garbage, but you already knew that, right?

Your grammar is also garbage. But I'm sure you knew that, right?

Judging from your own technically astounding images, maybe you should STFU.

eg:

And, for the record, this is a cute post and everybody got a big ol' laugh out of an old photo I took when I was a NooB, but it also directly violates the forum rule that says you cannot post an image that you did not take yourself. Where is Overread or Big Mike when this happens?

HINT: Look for small black triangle with an exclamation mark on it.. if you really want to make an issue of it! :meh:

Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.

I think in number 1 she has a bite of a leaf in her mouth? If number 3 was shot a little differently it might have made for an interesting series.I think number 3 was trying to show her eating the leaves but she looks more disgusted?

I love leaves but would never eat them! Lol

I can't offer much more on technical advice.. Hope this helped some?

I don't like any of them.

Number 1 is overexposed, seems to be OOF, and whatever she's eating is distracting. And it's head one, which in combination with the leaf in her mouth makes me think she's a dog retrieving something.

Number two is...ok...It seems OOF, but that may just be processing.

Number 3 is just bad. The expression is unflattering, it's overexposed with blown high lights, she looking out of the frame so her line of sight is leading us to nowhere....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back