Print size for your wall

nevermind. I'm just getting argumentative at this point.

However, I do maintain that an image should be printed at a size that is appropriate for it regardless where it is eventually placed.

nevermind. I'm just getting argumentative at this point.

However, I do maintain that an image should be printed at a size that is appropriate for it regardless where it is eventually placed.

I totally agree with that statement. If I have a nice vast landscape shot, I would likely want to print it as large as I could, say 40X60 and hang it on one large wall or over the couch or fireplace. On the other hand, I think a 40X60 portrait would look a bit odd or conceded if it was a self portrait.

Really dude? Seriously?

It doesn't take a a genius to realize that a big print will be received differently from a small print, and how an image is experienced will depend on the subject. The back handed "your photos suck" comment wasn't at all necessary to get that point.

And besides, i think it's a little odd to fill your house with your own photos. No wonder "as big as possible" appears to be your approach.

Ahhhh, so I am artist, but I should put only artwork from OTHER artists on my walls. Makes total sense.

NOT

Most reactions

New Topics

Back