Ranting on ranting

So which side do you come down on funky... Rant or swallow your own bile and buy an automatic weapon. Just curious you understand not making a judgement here... Or are you godlike and nothing upse

i my friend, fall onto both sides....if that makes any sence. i argue/minipulate as a side job along side photography. so a good argument is always welcome in my book, even if its something that cant be won like, religion. ill openly rant and rave about anything, but when someone starts a thread JUST to argue nothing is going to be accomplished being as theres more than 2 people argueing about the same point at the same time. no matter what peoples points of views are going to be different, so to have 20 people argueing their own is insane. now if someone asks a question thats a good thread. take the "is it ok to photograph random people" thread, its HUGE and i myself along with many otheres have learnt something from that thread, so to have someone start a thread with a comment isnt going to accomplish anythig. oh and someone starting a thread just to **** people off isnt cool either.

Well thats life I guess you either pick a side or both sides eventually shoot at you.

And rats I got caught up in a rant for rants sake thread. My problem with this particular thread is I cant seem to get a handle on what it is we are ranting about.

I mean is it pro rant or anti rant or just a bunch of raving idiots. Im inclined to go with the later since I cant make heads nor tales of why I am involved in this thread anyway.

Explain it to me, not so I can see your point of view, but so that I can attempt to pick you apart. That is not explaining, its giving someone amunition. So I think at this point I will bow out as gracefully as a fat man can.

I guess it started as an anti-rant rant, but it was seen as hypocritical and imploded upon itself. What I guess the whole point was me saying (in a round about way):

"why are you people being such babies about these things? Don't let them bother you so much. Go out and ride your skateboard or go to Mikey's house and play Nintendo. Chill a little."

Again, it was hypocritical, and had no chance of survival. :D

"Go out and ride your skateboard or go to Mikey's house and play Nintendo. Chill a little."

I feel young, but skateboarding and nintendo are two things that appear to belong to a different generation, not mine ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back