RE: does this pic have any value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the presumption this is all very serious, I'll offer a very serious critique of the OP's picture.

It doesn't matter if you see the "S", it matters if the viewer does without explanation. If you have to explain what the subject is, the photo simply did not work. A photo should speak for itself.

It doesn't matter if you see the "S", it matters if the viewer does without explanation. If you have to explain what the subject is, the photo simply did not work. A photo should speak for itself.

Ding.

As for the second pic, assuming it's the OP's(and apparently it's not from what someone else said), the flaw is that neither the foreground nor the background is in focus. Just looks like a shapshot at a window.

the 's' figure needs no explaination... if you cant see it youre blind, the photo is blurred on purpose to help create this illusion..

Symmetry.jpg

Sorry. I showed it to a few other people. Comments were:
"Blurry"
"What am I looking at?"
"...what"
and a 4th that simply stood there squinting.

excuse me for trying to think outside the box
Keep trying. For every great picture I get, there's probably about 100 that suck.
Advice: Accept critiques on your pictures... there's people here who've been doing this longer than you or I have been alive.

There is no illusion...
I feel bad for this guy. I think he's not all there.

omg this is like beating a deadhorse trying to make it run..... THE ****ING PICTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BLURRY!!!! If you cannot see the flow of the 's' with the tile flooring and the cats fur you are blind or horribley, horribley uncreative... This pic is simply an exersise in burry flow.... Let me say this one more time, eeehhhh hhhemmmmmmm , THE PICTURE IS MEANT TO BE OUT OF FOCUS!

That's funny cause I spend the extra time when taking shots to make sure they are "eeehhhh hhhemmmmmmm" IN FOCUS! Truthfully, I do see the "S" but it's a simple snapshot that appears to be cropped beyond what it was supposed to be from an original image. I can tell that by the odd dimensions of the picture. NO the picture is not worth anything. If you spend more time shooting than you do arguing on here maybe you'll gain some photographic experience...

omg this is like beating a deadhorse trying to make it run..... THE ****ING PICTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BLURRY!!!! If you cannot see the flow of the 's' with the tile flooring and the cats fur you are blind or horribley, horribley uncreative... This pic is simply an exersise in burry flow.... Let me say this one more time, eeehhhh hhhemmmmmmm , THE PICTURE IS MEANT TO BE HORRIBLE AND GET PEOPLE GOING!!
fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back