Have to line up all the elements, then lean back, hope I got it right, trigger the shot, go look at the back of the camera to see if I got it right, be annoyed at my stupid facial expressions, try again, etc. Too funny.nice shot - i'd maybe look for a new model![]()

Don't listen to mmcduffie... I'm glad to see you here, though that black spot in your face next to your nose ... has it been an obstacle in life before???
:greenpbl:

Snoot photos ... very interesting, I might need to venture into that field myself, too, eventually. I like the outcome (mostly). Can - I mean: is this "allowed" in "snoot-flashing"? - a second light-source be used to counterbalance such heavy shadows like that of your nose? Are there "rules"?
Doing this is really challenging.Have to line up all the elements, then lean back, hope I got it right, trigger the shot, go look at the back of the camera to see if I got it right, be annoyed at my stupid facial expressions, try again, etc. Too funny.