Self-Portraits

Big Mike said:
judehei said:
schuchan.jpg

I have a similar picture as Anua, but it's not quite as good a shot, and I'm not quite as hot :)

You're looking pretty good from here :eyebrows:

god i love blonde hair.

and anua!?????!!! your a FOX.

md

I don't know...every photo of me that I take has my girlfriend next to me because we are always with each other on our photographic expeditions.

can3.JPG

That would be a true self portrait, although emily is in the other lens of the sun glasses.

Does using the camera's timer count as a self portrait?

if it does...

sb5.JPG

That picture was kind of old though. And I wasn't shaven...and it was raining...

Not the best of light conditions but just wanted to get out and away.

portage.jpg

The "snow" in the background is one of several glaciers ringing this lake.

This is a really awful shot of myself. That explains why it's on my website which BTW is terribly out of date and will be getting a overhaul ASAP.
selfphoto.jpg

I'm not pissed in it either so don't ask!!!! :D It's my serious artist pose.lollol. :lol:

I am usually on the other side of the lense but here is one the wife took of me last February. We're in Barcelona at the lower end of La Rambla by the Placa de Colon, that's the monument to Columbus behind me to the left. We had stopped for lunch at this cafe.

I'm the old fart on the right........ :roll:
8e4c8d2c.jpg

airgunr, looks like your about to get pelted by green radiactive piece of pidgeon pellet... :lol:

Picture001.jpg

in b&w to hide grey hair but at least i am not as old as Chase!

:shock:

With deep regret I must inform everyone that Vonnagy has been permanently banned from the board.

Also, I am going to be away for a week. Just wanted to let everyone know! :)

I've decided to take an impromptu trip to Kiwi land...

...to go HUNTING FOR A CERTAIN KIWI!!! :gun: :headbang:

vonnagy said:
airgunr, looks like your about to get pelted by green radiactive piece of pidgeon pellet... :lol:

I think it's actually Kryponite but since I'm not SuperMan I guess I'll be OK! :LOL:

My wife says the grey is fine as long as I always have more than she does....... I believe women have a way of dealing with that so I'm not worried. 8)

Here is a more recent photo of me and the love of my life Jessica. This was taken at an Astros Game last friday! :-D

jess-zach.jpg

Most reactions

Back