Sexiest model ever...

How about we get someone with the exact same setup as the images I posted in this thread..same lighting, same backdrop, etc etc etc.
And see what kind of shots they pull off with their iPhone?

Sure, anyone can get better pictures than the ones in this thread, with any type of camera..IF they're taken in the right place/time/setup/composition, etc etc etc.
A picture of some elegant flowers, will ALWAYS look better than me testing out some lighting on my bunny, in my room, on my blanket, with some crappy house lighting.

So sure,
you can get better pictures of a beautiful sunset, or the Grand Canyons, or a waterfall on your iPhone.
But in this place, and situation, no. You can't.

lol, dude.

Bold #1: The shot would still be junk b/c the lighting, etc was not good. No matter what camera. Goes back to understanding exposure....which you don't seem to grasp, yet.

Bold #2: "IF they're taken in the right place/time/setup/composition, etc etc etc" ... isn't that what you should strive for on all your images?

And every time I read your attitude driven responses ... I think of this image.

YouMad-300x228.jpg

I agree with everything you said... and I gotta say... I'm very disappointed I can't view the image. :(

Wow, last time I actually read this thread it was one page. Six pages and he doesn't even have a hawt avatar with or without a duck face.

:biglaugh:

And to the rest of what you said... I would like to verbally "like" the post again... since I can't click the like button twice. :lol:

I like the part where you fall off your bike. :lol:

Yup it was fun. 1st ride on that trail and first ride of the year so, I was not expecting that board to be so slippery; just demolished a pair of gloves on the fall, so it wasn't that bad.

Whistler bike park is awesome.

PS: Normal people would ask hey were you OK?
:)

For the OP.

Below is a shot of a long exposure taken from the top of my car with the camera resting against a sweater.

16itmxk.jpg

I really think you can take long exposures even in the dark if the target is not moving, just have to find the appropriate resting spot and use a remote or use the camera timer.

Last edited:
How about we get someone with the exact same setup as the images I posted in this thread..same lighting, same backdrop, etc etc etc.
And see what kind of shots they pull off with their iPhone?

Sure, anyone can get better pictures than the ones in this thread, with any type of camera..IF they're taken in the right place/time/setup/composition, etc etc etc.
A picture of some elegant flowers, will ALWAYS look better than me testing out some lighting on my bunny, in my room, on my blanket, with some crappy house lighting.

So sure,
you can get better pictures of a beautiful sunset, or the Grand Canyons, or a waterfall on your iPhone.
But in this place, and situation, no. You can't.

lol, dude.

Bold #1: The shot would still be junk b/c the lighting, etc was not good. No matter what camera. Goes back to understanding exposure....which you don't seem to grasp, yet.

Bold #2: "IF they're taken in the right place/time/setup/composition, etc etc etc" ... isn't that what you should strive for on all your images?

And every time I read your attitude driven responses ... I think of this image.

YouMad-300x228.jpg

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back