Shadow Assignment

Neabel13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well today we got an assignment to take pictures of shadows. So I took my camera and just took pictures around my house. This is what I got. And its not edited. What do you think or got any more suggestions?

DSC00955.jpg

I think you need concentrate more on the subject that is shadows, its not clear from this photo that shadow is the subject, its more about the globe with a little bit of shadow tagged on the corner.
Go outside, find a steel/picket fence, shoot the shadow....or trees...or anything with holes/fretwork/pierced, that makes an interesting shadow, if what the shadow is cast onto is interesting, all the better.
Your shooting a shadow, that ought to be the focal point, broadly speaking..

I think you need concentrate more on the subject that is shadows, its not clear from this photo that shadow is the subject, its more about the globe with a little bit of shadow tagged on the corner.
Go outside, find a steel/picket fence, shoot the shadow....or trees...or anything with holes/fretwork/pierced, that makes an interesting shadow, if what the shadow is cast onto is interesting, all the better.
Your shooting a shadow, that ought to be the focal point, broadly speaking..

Thanks man. I'll go out today and try that.

Most reactions

Back